Flirting on the job

I basically stole this from myself because it's a chapter from my book with a lot of changes. It's basically a different story. Also, I know it's supposed to be F.R.I.D.A.Y but I'm too lazy to do that every time. Anyways, sorry for wasting your time. Continue

Peters class was on a field trip to the Stark tower. Everyone was bouncing in their seats, talking excitedly about the Avengers. Peter blocked them out by putting in his earbuds. Loud music filled his head even as they got off the bus. They walked in the entrance and the teacher signed them in. Peter stopped his music as he saw the tour guide approaching. She was a younger intern, 20, and she was a guest favorite tour guide. She had long brown hair and brown eyes.
"Hello, students. My name's Lauren and I'll be your tour guide today." She looked over the class and her eyes landed on Peter. She blushed slightly.
"Hey Peter." Her voice was flirtatious. The other guys in the class glared at Peter, jealous. He just waved back, not really paying attention. Her smile dropped slightly before she composed herself.
"Here are your passes. You'll need to keep them visible at all times..."
—time skip—
They entered the first intern lab of the day, and everyone's excitement built. Except Peters. He's been down here before and other interns knew him.
"This is where the interns who have been here a few years work. They understand what's happening and they can help build some of Tony's smaller projects." The class looked around in awe at all the people there. A young man in his twenties walked up to them.
"This is Josh. He's been here the longest and he's about to move up in a few weeks." Josh smiled at everyone. Just like Lauren, his eyes landed on Peter and his smile widened.
"Hey Peter. How are you?" Peter looked up at him.
"I'm fine." Josh smiled down at him then looked down at his shoes shyly. Now the girls glared at Peter.
"So Josh, why don't you tell them about your little promotion." Josh looked up again.
"Of course. By moving up I won't be doing much more, but the projects will be a little more important than the ones we do down here. I wouldn't have this promotion if it wasn't for Peter though." The class looked at Peter again. "He talked to Mr.Stark about an idea I had and he liked it mostly because Peter did." Lauren laughed.
"Peter is great like that isn't he?"
"Yes he is." Peter just gave a thumbs up, then went back to talking with his friends.
"Alright, why are you two flirting with Penis?" The two interns looked at each other shocked.
"First, why did you call him Penis? Second, have you seen Peter? And third, if you think we're flirting, you should see the interns in the next labs. They are very forward," Lauren explained. Everyone looked to Peter again, still confused as to what they saw in him. Peter of course wasn't listening.
"What do you mean? I still don't understand what you see in him," a random guy in his class asked. Josh let out a surprised laugh.
"Have you never seen him shirtless? Or work out?" They all shook their heads.
"Well then of course you wouldn't understand. He is also very smart. Like Tony Stark smart."
"Of course he is. I wouldn't let him stay here if I didn't think he was smart." Everyone looked up and gasped as they saw Tony Stark. He walked up to Peter and flicked his head.
"What the heck?" He swatted at Tony's hand.
"Hey kid. Why did I have to her from Friday that you were gonna be here today?" The class looked on confused as the conversation continued.
"Maybe because I didn't want to see you. Ever think of that?"
"Ouch Peter. That hurt. I don't have a picture of you on my desk for you to be this mean to me." The class' eyes widened at the information. The bickering continued and the interns' smiles widened at Peters antics.
"What the hell penis?" Everyone's gazes snapped to Flash, multiple death glares mixed in.
"What did you call him?" Tony asked, his voice deeper than normal. Flash's eyes widened in fear.
"Nothing sir." Tony's glare hardened. He looked to Peter questioningly. He rolled his eyes.
"Don't worry Mr.Stark everything's fine." Tony looked at Flash one more time before looking at the teacher.
"Tours over. Friday, take them back down." The class let out sounds of disagreement, but didn't argue with him in any other way. They headed to the elevator, but Peter rolled his eyes.
"Friday, let them continue the tour."
"Sure thing little boss." The class gasped as the AI listened to Peter. Tony looked down at the kid in fond annoyance.
"Alright, underoos. If they're gonna continue, at least come help me with the suit." Peter nodded as Tony dragged him away.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: why am I so bad at writing? Who knows. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace