part 3 nandu routine

Family love

Part 3

Nandu taking good care of manik in hospital ......Like this a week passed nandu is completely stressed bcoz of house work and manik....

Finally it's discharge day they got manik home ........cabir dhruv arya mukti went to college ......

Nandu made him sleep in their room and got fresh up .....

She moved to kitchen to see the preparations for lunch ........

She prepared  mixed vegetable curry roti and some rice and dal .......

She checked on manik......She made the cleaners to set all the rooms properly ....

Finally she took his lunch and reached their room to see him sleeping ........

She remembers doctor words .....

Doctor : It's takes two months to walk .....You can take a personal nurse .....

Nandu : no doctor i will take care ......

Doctor : giVe him healthy food .....Do his dressing daily twice ......Make sure he takes no stress ....Medicines on time .......Make sure he  sleeps properly ......I will come for checking after  every two days and I will tell what to do further ........

Nandu : thank you doctor .....

Then she comes out of her thinking ......And wakes up manik......

Nandu : manik ji uthiye na.....apki lunch .....

He just sits on bed .......With the help of nandu ...... Makes sure he is comfortable ......

She just feeds him some roti and rice

She just feeds him some roti and rice ....He feels happy seeing food bcoz it's not kichidi or some soup or some tasteless food ....In fact food is tasty ......he silently completes it ......She gives him juice and medicines .......

She asks him to rest .....

Manik: nandini.....

Nandu : ji....

Manik: mera phone .....

She gives him phone .....And moves out .....

Manik call his pa to know about the works in office .......And later he gets bored ......But abhi comes to meet him.....

Manik: good timing abhi ......

Abhi : you are praising me....

Manik: take me down to study na .....Plzz

Abhi: you are saying plzz ......y to go to study ....You need rest.....

Manik: I'm not going to play cricket idiot ......I just need to sit in my cabin ......Plzz...Take me down ....

Abhi: but how can I carry 6'3 tall hulk .....

Manik: just shut up idiot .....U don't need to carry me ....There is the wheel chair .....