part 95 chicken only chicken...

Family love

Part 95

Manik is made to sit on the special chair alloted to him.....students started the program ...... He is just watching everything with a smile .....

Manik completed his program ...he had fun with college students and left to his pent house and got ready for his flight .....

He moved down and saw dhruv waiting for him....both of them left to airport ..... Finally they reached mangalore back but No one knows they are coming back ....bcoz they didn't inform them ....

They both took the cab and reached home ..... It's nearly dinner time they are back .... they moved in and saw everyone at dinning table.....

Nandu is just playing with food ..... Aliya Arya cabir are trying to feed her .....but she is not interested in eating .....

Manik : what's happening here ....??

Manik asked looking at them....nandu immediately stood up and moved to him and hugged him.....

Manik : kya hua biwi....

Nandu : I missed you ....she says like a kid ....

Manik : I went morning and returned back by dinner biwi ........

Nandu : but still I missed you.....

Manik : acha ....chalo than let's eat dinner ....

Nandu : no ....ganda hae. ....she says like a small kid with cute pout.....

Manik : kya bana tha ....

Aliya : jiju it's paneer butter masala with puri ....

Manik : yummy chalo lets eat.....

Nandu : nahi na. ....

Manik : kuch aur chahiye.....

Nandu : yes....

Manik : kya chahiye .....

Nandu : vo ...

Manik : bolo na ....

Nandu : mujhe chicken biryani chahiye ......

Manik and others ....what ?????? In shock.....

Nandu : I felt like eating .... she says with a cute pout ....

Manik : tum theek hona biwi .... he asks putting hand on her forehead checking her .....

Nandu : I'm fine ....she says taking his hand and holding it .....

Manik : I mean tum aur nonveg ....you toh hate its Smell also .....

Nandu: I don't know....saying she started crying ....

Manik : arey nahi na... don't cry ....
saying he hugged her .....

Aliya ; jiju pregnancy ki cravings hae ....shayad bache ap pe gayi hae ...that's y chicken demand ......

Manik : yeah Aliya....but this is the first time she asked non veg ....

Nandu ; no I already ate once ....

Manik : what ??? One more shock for everyone.....

Nandu : yes.... You made chicken lollipop for cabir na two days back .........

Manik : uska matlab you had that not cabir ....

Cabir ; mujhe pata hi nahi tha.... when you made bhai ...

Nandu : vo day before yesterday you are sleeping and I'm hungry .....it's the only thing in kitchen and I ate .....

Manik : acha .... Okay I will order briyani now ....