part 66 daughter love ....

Family love

Part 66

Abhi : mukti ....Plzz yaar ......

Mukti : go to hell .....

Abhi : you won't be there ......If not I'm ready .....

Harshad : you are whipped man ......
Seriously .....

They all laugh listening to him......

Than everyone had dinner in malhotra house ......After dinner everyone left to their houses leaving malhotras alone .....

Manik is just standing alone in the balcony thinking of mukti getting married .....Nandu after checking on all the kids and also after completing all her works reached their room to see manik lost in thoughts ......

Nandu hugged him from behind ....
Manik just held her hands

Nandu : kya hua manu ....

Manik : nothing ......

Saying he just turned to nandu .....And held her hand to move in....But nandu stopped him .....And made him sit on the swing and sat on his lap .......He just hugged her tight .........

Nandu : i know you are thinking of mukti marriage ....But think if she becomes stubborn to go pune ....Will you be able to send her alone ....

Manik nodes in no.......

Nandu : than be a good boy .....Get her married to bhai ....She will be in safe hands ....As you said you will always be behind her like a shadow ....Send more body gaurds as security .....For both bhai and mukti...... Now plzz stop crying .....

Manik breaks the hug ......

Manik : I'm not  crying ....

Nandu : yeah yeah I can see that .....
Cry baby ....
She says sarcastically .....But wipes his tears and kiss his both eyes ......

Manik : she is so small to get married..

Nandu : than leave me i will go back to amms.....

Manik : what ??? Saying he tightened his grip on her ......

Nandu : you can't live without me...... Even i can't live without you....Than how can you expect bhai and mukku to live apart from each other ......Every girl will be a daughter to her father but one day or the other she needs to go spend a life time with her soulmate
...That doesn't mean she will leave all her relations behind.....She will always be our daughter .....She will be the way she is .....Distance can never break a relation right ...acha tell me will you be happy if you see mukti crying ......

Manik : no .....

Nandu : So you are doing her marriage to give her happiness ....So stop thinking negative ......Look at aliya and me even we got married and came to this house ....She will get married and live in her own house ...
Be happy in her happiness ....I know she is  most close to you but once you look at her happy face you will forget all your negative thoughts ....So plzz ha stop this crying. .....

Manik : ok.....

Nandu : come let's sleep ....I have loads of work in the morning .....

Manik just lifts nandu in his arms and puts her on bed and sleeps beside her hugging her tightly.......

Manik : biwi.....

Nandu : hmmm....

Manik : y girls should go leaving her house .....Who created these rules.....

Nandu : manik these rules are followed from ancient times....You know why .....

Manik : no....I don't want to know .....I just want to kill the person who made these rules ......