part 28 silent biwi

Family love

Part 28

Nandu is just sitting in her room....
looking at manik picture ....She checked her mobile and listened the voice message .....

Nandu : sorry manik ji....I can't listen to anything now .....Plzz try to understand .......I'm not angry on you ...I'm just hurt not bcoz you lifted the call of harshad bhai .....But atleast when you lifted my call u could have simply said your busy ..... U said i am irritating you .....I'm disturbing you and my talks are stupid so it's better to not disturb you or irritate you with stupid talks ....You have no time to hear so .....I'm not even thinking of talking to you .....Plzz don't call me ......And yeah I don't need any luxuries or money I'm not a gold digger ..... I'm just here bcoz i love you ...And kids .....I don't need anything more than ur love ........I feel not to say I love you also bcoz I'm not the right one for this  family ........

Saying this to herself. ...she sat on the couch ......Looking at his picture crying.........And dozed off .......

Then her phone is ringing showing a video call......She got up with the sound of mobile ........She looked at the  screen and this time she cut the call....Immediately a message popped on the screen ....

Im dying to see you once ....Plzz biwi talk to me ....Im sorry ...Its my mistake ...But without talking to you i cant live ....Without listening to your voice ...my day doesnt even start .......Plzz talk to me ....Atleast give me one chance to gain forgiveness  .....

Nandu moved down to cook lunch .... And someone rang the door bell ....A courier boy left a bouquet. .....

There is a letter in the bouquet.....

She just puts the bouquet in her room

She just puts the bouquet in her room....And is about to go down her phone rings .......

She looks at the caller its manik....She cuts the call ....But she gets a video as message .....She sits in the couch and waits for it to get downloaded .....

In the video ....manik sitting down beside his bed with a guitar

manik sitting down beside his bed with a guitar