part 7 party trouble

Family love

Part 7

Next morning manik wakes up first and gets ready and leaves before nandu gets up....He just informs the Butler .......That he is going early.....

Nandu gets up on her usual timing ....But doesn't find manik...She thinks he is in washroom and knocks the door but doesn't find him...So she gets ready and thinks he is in study or went out for jog. .......She completed her puja ....But she feels something wrong is gonna happen today ........

She puts her thoughts aside and moves the kitchen to prepare breakfast .....And also protein shake for her kids .....And wakes them up and arranges manik clothes .......

And moves down looking at the door....... For manik arrival ......

Butler comes and informs that manik left to pune for urgent meeting ........

Nandu then arranges the table for breakfast and sits there ......Waiting for all four of them to come down.....

Then all four have breakfast and bid bye to nandu .....

Then she is preparing lunch and later arranged her cupboard .......

It's evening everyone returned home but mukti didn't come home ......

Nandu gets a call ...... From navya informing that mukti aliya ruhi navya are going for a college party .....

Nandu asks them to drop mukti at home .....Just bcoz manik phone is not available .......

She is just sitting on the chair ..... then all of them complete dinner .....And the boys move back to rooms .........

Nandu is sitting in the hall waiting for mukti manik....

It's very late both didn't reach home ......She knows manik went to pune ... So she thought he will stay there ......As they need to go tomorrow ....

She is about to call but her phone rang.........its a unknown number .....

She lifts the call....

Nandu : hello ...

Maa....bachaoo....It's mukti...

Nandu: baby kya hua .....

Mukti: maa ....Plzz jaldiaooo....Plzz.....

Nandu : baby ....Ur scaring me ...Tell me where you....Maa is coming to take you .....Baby plzz don't cry ....

Nandu immediately takes the car keys and runs out ........

She is continuously talking to mukti and finally reaches a party pub........

She gets down....Nandu is in saree ......

As soon as she opened the door .....The smell of alcohol hit her nostrils .....Someone is about to hold her but she stomped his legs and moved in pushing all....She reached a corridor and heard a loud shriek.....She ran towards it .....

What she saw made her cry.....A boy is trying to force mukti.....Nandu immediately ran pushed him away and hugged mukti......

Nandu : baby ......Maa is here ....

Mukti : maa ....Plzz bachaoo.....She hugs nandu immediately......

Nandu :relax ....Let's go....

Boy : kaha jaoogi ......

Nandu : u bloody bastard .......How dare u touch my daughter .......

Boy : tume bhi touch karunga don't worry ......You look hot in saree ......