part 61 born baby

Family love

Part 61

Nandu : but I'm not getting sleep ....I slept till now na ....So ...Sing for me ....

Manik : ok ok.... Your wish is my command biwi....

Manik sings for her and makes her sleep ......And next morning he wakes up early and carried her to room and made her sleep peacefully ....He got ready and came down to see the arrangements of breakfast ......

He himself started making breakfast for everyone........He is also talking on his bluetooth to the people who are making arrangements in malhotra house ...For the party in the evening ...

But he heard someone voice and thought it to be nandu and  cut the call and turned to see amms dadi standing there .....

Manik : good morning beautiful ladies ......

Amms/ dadi: good morning manu ....

Amms: what are you doing here ...

Manik: cooking amms....

Dadi : but y .....

Manik: bcoz there are no butler's in our farm house ....Bcoz mom never liked butler's in our farm house ......

Dadi : chalo...I will help you .....

Manik : you both sit and talk to me ....I
Will happily cook for everyone ....

Amms: so you know cooking manu ....

Manik : mom thought me ...such that I should help her future bahu .....See it is useful now .....He says smiling ....

Amms: atleast let me make payasam for nandu.....It's her favourite ....

Manik : no amms...You tell me how to do it ....I will do it. ....Plzz let me do it for her ....

Than both amms and dadi sat on the chairs ....First he gave both of them coffee ......amms told him how to do and he did it for nandu .....He also completed preparing breakfast for everyone and asked amms dadi to get ready to do pooja ......And moved to his room .......

He saw nandu sitting on bed covering her face with duvet......manik went and sat in front of her.  ....Manik kissed her head on the blanket..And pulled the blanket down...

To see her sitting with closed eyes

To see her sitting with closed eyes ....
He kissed her both eyes. .....She opened to see manik ....But kept a cute pout.....

Nandu: I'm not talking to you .....

Saying she is about to lay down back on bed. ....But manik held her by holding her waist .....He kissed her nose ......

Manik : kya hua biwi.....

Nandu : y did you leave me alone in this  room.....Bolo.....How can you leave a new born baby like this. ......

Saying she hugged him tight by sitting on his lap .......