part 41 cocktail party

Family love

Part 41

Manik self talk : i so knew it you wont come. ....What's the use of sitting here ....Thinking this he is leaving the party.....

He turned back to see mukti....

Dancing with arya they all are enjoying dancing

Dancing with arya they all are enjoying dancing ......He don't want to disturb them ....

He is about to move out but two boys stopped him...They are his business colleagues ....... He is talking to them ..
But still he is sad and lost .....But suddenly one of the boy with whom he is talking said ......woww........He is just looking at one direction.....

Manik turned to see in that direction..... To see the love of his life coming down talking on phone. ......

She is looking cute in that dress

She is looking cute in that dress ....Her long hair ....manik is just lost in her .....
Nandu felt uncomfortable with the stares of everyone .......She is looking for manik.....Then he thought she is uncomfortable and moved to her and gave his hand .....On seeing him she got a bright smile ....All the uneasiness vanished she held his hand tight .......

He kissed her forehead ........She smiled looking at him..... All the boys felt bad looking at the beautiful girl being taken away .....All the girls ae jealous looking at manik kissing the girl ......

He just held her waist and led her to one of the chairs ...... both of them sat there ......

Manik is just starting her from the time she came ....

Nandu : y r u staring at me like that ...

Manik : I'm just looking at the angel in front of me ......

Nandu : manikk...Plzz ....

Manik : biwi how do you manage to look hot and cute at the same time .....

Nandu : stop it plzz ...... Y did u select this dress ....

Manik : bcoz i wanted to see it on you ...

Nandu : i wore it just bcoz i don't want to you feel bad ......

Manik : good you wore it for me ....
chalo lets dance ........