part 21 duggu ki rishta

Family love ....

Part 21

Manik just puts his hand on her waist and takes her out and open the car passenger door for her he takes the driver seat and then starts to go to harshad House ......

Manik and nandu reach harshad house they are welcomed by Aisha ......They both sit on the hall...With arjun.......

Who immediately sat on nandu lap.....

Then a couple walks in......The gentle man immediately hugs manik ......
Nandu just puts namaste .....

Person: How r u my boy ....?????

Manik: i am  good uncle how r you.....And hi aunty .....

Aunty : hi.....Tum yaha tumare wife ke saath.....Anything special......

Anything special

Ronit sexena.....kamya sexena......Mother and father of harshad aliya........kamya.....A business minded women always loss and profit .....She doesn't value relations......That's y  always stays out of india......harshad spent his childhood in malhotra house with manik....He loves neonika a lot than his mother .......He respect his dad......Who is loving than his mom.....But busy in business......

Manik: actually i need to talk to you both......Harshad kaha hae .....

Harahad: I'm here manik.

Harshad manik hug each other......harshad side hugs  nandu ..... they all settle down on couches......

Aisha brings some refreshment and sit with harshad......

Harshad : u asked me to stay home .....kuch baat karni kya.......in fact I was about to call you bcoz.......
aliya keliya ek match aya hae i just wanted back ground check....So....

Manik: even I'm here to talk about aliya.....

Harahad: what about aliya......

Manik : dhruv aliya love each other ....So i wanted to ask aliya hand for dhruv.......

Harshad ronit aisha feels so happy.......

Ronit :;really ....My daughter will become neonika ki bahu......

Kamya: wait ronit .....He just said they love each other ......But what about dhruv .....What does he do....Any business or job.....????.

Nandu : actually he is in last semester mba....After that he will join malhotra industries.......

Kamya: nandini....It's marriage ......U don't have mom dad as u are orphan ..... to ask anything before marriage ....In fact u married manik at a very small age.... So plzz wait let me talk......

Manik fists his hand in anger .......
.Nandu hold his hand hiding under her pallu controlling him.........

Ronit : what are u speaking kamya .....