part 26 missing my heart

Family love

Part 26

Manik just looked at the gift and thought of calling his biwi

Manik just looked at the gift and thought of calling his biwi....But the pilot announced to fasten the seat belt and the flight is ready to take off .....

He has no option but he is simply staring at the gift.......Thinking of his biwi.......Looking at sky with stars .....

Manik : I'm already missing you biwi .
How can I live a month without you .
I don't know ....I feel  we will go through this phase together ....I know u will never leave me .......I miss you biwi .....I love you .......

To distract him...He started working on his laptop .......Regarding the problems and deals of London branch.......

Nandu is sitting silently in her room..
Looking at manik photo which is on the wall of their room....She is just starring his smiling face .......

She is just starring his smiling face

Nandu : i love you manik.....Plzz come back ....I will tell u this .....If I said this today ....I know you will not go .....I miss you .......She just looks at his photo .....Finally falls asleep there itself  in sitting position.......

Then she woke up by the knock on her door ....She looks at herself in mirror and cleans her tears and adjust her dress and moves to see .....It's mukti...

Mukti : maa ...Kya hua ...Come let's have dinner ....

Mukti just took nandu down...They all had dinner ......Then nandu returned back to her room.....

She is just rolling on her bed....Not able to sleep ......She just took a book and started writing something .....And slept with her book........

Next morning nandu got up and kept the book on the shelf and moved to fresh up......

She came out full ready and took out manik jogging dress ....And then looks at bed.....

Nandu: you are not here but still .....y i can't remember your absence......

She just puts the dress back in closet
And moves to the balcony ....But the swing remembered their coffee time .....

Nandu : I'm not even able to drink coffe bcoz of you ....bigad diya apki pyaar ne mujhe......