part 25 painful separation

Part 25

Manan reached their room after the full stress ful day .......And also are happy for dhruv aliya .....

Manik immediately hugged her tightly ......Nandu also hugged back. ....

Nandu : chalo...Let's change ....We need sleep .....

Manik : ok biwi .....Saying he kissed her cheeks.......She pushed him and moved to the closet and took out his night  dress .....He is following her like a love sick puppy ......She gave him the dress .....

Nandu : go get changed in washroom..
I will change here......

Manik : biwi.....y don't we both help each other in changing......

Nandu : just get out....She pushed him out.......Closed the door leaning to it blushing ....

Manik smiles looking at her flushed face ......And moved in to the washroom and changed into the night dress and came out to see his biwi....Sitting on the bed writing the list of the items to be packed ....He sat on the bed and took the book from her....

Nandu : u sleep i need to pack your bag.....She says pulling back the book from him....

Manik : pack tomorrow .....Bcoz i will go tonight not morning.....So now sleep.....

He put the book on the table and pulled her with him and switched off the lights of the room.......

They both cuddled each other ......And closed their eyes but sleep is far away from them.....After sometime manik felt something wet on his shirt .....He looked down to see nandu in tears. .....
Crying on his heart ......

Manik : biwi ....y r u crying.......Plzz don't cry .......

Nandu : you won't forget me na .......

Manik : kya bolrahi ho biwi .......

Nandu :  whenever you go out....U never called us....You are so busy in work .....I know I'm just a contract wife that time .....This time I'm very much habituated you being around me ......You will not forget like everytime na .........

Manik just hugged her tightly. ......I'm sorry biwi....i know i didn't call you anytime but I know each and everything you do ....bcoz there are guards around u always whenever I'm out of india ......I used to get all the information of you..... Now also I'm warning you ....Don't go alone out ....
Or send mukti ...... Plzz send guards with her  .....Last time even i went one day for pune .....I was shocked to know about mukti .....Plzz i can't take risk of you both girls .......plzz biwi....I know guards can't take my place .....I will call u always ......Daily video call karungi messages karungi......I promise u. .......U can call any time. .....I will lift it no matter how busy I'm.....bcoz i can't stay away from you now ........

Nandu : hmm...

Manik : biwi ......I used to never call u before bcoz it's very hard to stay away without seeing you ....Not even a day.....But I can't call u and say that .....
I know that situation is like that .....So guards used to send me your videos while you are gardening ...cooking..
Playing with kids .......

Nandu : but I hope only u have the right to know about us....And you think you mean nothing to us na that's y ..U never let us talk to you .....
U know how scared and tensed i was thinking of you.....But y do you care chodo mujhe .....She pushes him back and turns to the other side .....

Manik back hugs his biwi......pyaari biwi.....U have full rights on this extra kid of yours .....I promise you na i will call u daily .....U can call me also ....
Plzz don't cry .......

Nandu : being in home only u used  skip food .....And your completely into works ......U never care of yourself ..... How can I live without you ....apko kuch  hojata toh......U really don't care about me.....That's y u don't care of yourself ......Whenever you go out ...You come back very pale and get sick ...Result is bcoz of sleepless night and skipping meals ......U really know how to make me cry .....