part 54 rakhi gift .....

Family love

Part 54

Arjun immediately runs to  puja mandir and stands before the god idol and asks for sister ....... .

Arjun : god ji ....Plzz give me a cute sister to play .....And also to tie rakhi .....I promise to protect her always ....She will be my best friend also ......Plzz god ji..... I will never get angry on her ...I will not fight with her ... I will take care of her like a princess..... Like how dad abhi chachu and all my mamu take care of their sisters.. ....Plzz god ji .....

All smiled listening to his prayer.....After asking this he came back to nandu ....

Manik : baby y r u not taking any gifts .....

Mukti : bcoz i want something from all of you .....

Manik : what do you want baby ....Anything for you ......

Mukti : i just want to ask all four of you together .....

Arya : now that I'm here you can ask anything ....

Dhruv : We will give you whatever you want ........

Cabir : oh hello ....First I'm hungry let's eat breakfast than you can ask whatever you want .....

Saying this he just left to the breakfast table and sat on the chair and started serving himself .....

Mukti is looking at him in shock ....dhruv and arya hugged her on either side ....
.Laughing looking at her ....Everyone moved  to the dinning table and sat to have breakfast ...... and are having breakfast with full fun ....But mukti is eating very less manik noticed this and started feeding her by himself ....She had it without denying him....

Finally everyone completed breakfast ....All sat in the hall ....mukti is standing in front of everyone from the time they completed breakfast but is unable to form words ..... Nandu moved to her and stood beside her and her her hand giving her support ....

Mukti : maa ....You won't get angry and leave me na ....

Nandu : y Will i leave my baby....

Mukti : what if I hurt you all ....

Nandu :we get hurt if you do a mistake ...But we are family ....We will correct you but never ever leave you ...And the people here are not strangers right so feel free to speak
I'm there with you ......

Mukti smiles listening to nandu ....Than looks at everyone ....Dadi is asking her to speak up ....

Mukti just closed her eyes tight and held nandu hand in tight grip....I love someone
She said .....

There is complete silence ....All are in shock
mukti slowly opened her eyes.... and then everyone started questioning her except dadi manik nandu .....

Who is the guy ....????

When did you meet him ???

Do we know him ????

Is he from our college ????

You hide it from us mukti ?????

But manik is just smiling looking at her......
He got up from his place and moved to mukti nandu .....And hugged both of them..... All of them are looking at manik in shock bcoz they are expecting him to get angry.....

Manik moved to the couch ...dhruv and cabir both moved to the hands of the couch ....
manik made mukti sit between him and nandu .....

Manik : relax baby .....Drink water. .....He says giving a glass of water ....