part 4.. taking care ....

Family love ....

Part 4

Nandu comes back from market with loads of bags which has groceries and vegetables .....She with the help of driver just keeps them in the kitchen .....

She just sits on the chair of dinning table fully exhausted

She just sits on the chair of dinning table fully exhausted .....Just wipes her sweat from her forehead ....And just closes her eyes ......

After that slowly moves to the kitchen takes a bottle of water from fridge and drinks it .....Then moves to her room and gets changed .......

Comes down and sees manik busy in work ....Reminds him for lunch .....And sets the food in tray and takes to study and feeds him there ......Gives him his medicine also......

Nandu : can we move to room....

Manik: i just wanted to rest here bcoz again jai will come back for a meeting .....

Nandu just keeps all his files and laptop aside and slowly adjust him on the couch ......And puts full cushions for his support .......And then manik just closed his eyes ....She just moves to dinning hall and has her lunch ......

Then she started to arrange groceries and vegetables and fruits in the kitchen......

Then she startad preparing the evening snacks ...She is doing baking ....manik is not sleeping he is just observing her .....

Then she just moves out of the kitchen and moves to garden and plucks out some flowers and keeps them in puja room....Then she sits on the  chair in dinning hall and falls asleep ......Exactly after an hour she gets up ....sees the watch ......And fresh up .....

She is just looking at the door .....She finds cabir arya running after each other ...They both  hug her but still continue their fight ..... ...She gets a bright smile on her face ........They both continue to fight .......

She moves to stop them.....But mukti comes and hug  her ......

Nandu : how is your day baby ......

Mukti: very nice maa ....Leave them.....Nothing serious ....She says about arya cabir who ran away to their room..........

Mukti: U know i made interesting designs today ....We had different tasks......

They both continue to talk and reach the kitchen ....mukti sits on the kitchen slab and is saying about her day to nandu like a school kid...Nandu is listening very patiently .....Nandu give her a cup of coffee .....And some cookies ....

And some cookies