part 32 my cute hubby

Family love

Part 32

Next morning nandu wakes up first to find  herself in a shirt.... locked in manik arms tightly .....She immediately got up and kissed his forehead and moved to the washroom .....After getting ready she moved to the kitchen to make break fast.....

She almost completed the breakfast and thought of going to wake up manik.....But she found a chin on her shoulder and two hands on her waist.......She didnt say anything .......
He just closed his eyes holding her tight ...... She also let him be like that till her work gets completed..... After sometime manik open his eyes.....

Manik : good morning biwi.......You left me alone....He kissed her cheeks ....

Nandu : good morning .....Im preparing  breakfast...Go fresh up...I kept your dress ready .....

Manik : biwi ....Im still sleepy come lets sleep .....

Nandu : no ....manik.....Go and get ready ......We need to go home......

Manik : i dont want anyone ....I only need my biwi today ......

Nandu : not today .....Bcoz kids are  waiting at home ......Abhi bhai called me .....

Manik : i dont know what you will  do ...But i want you today only for me ...

Nandu : plzz manik....

Manik : fine.....Do what ever you want...You never want to spend time with me ..... saying he moved to the room to get ready .....

Nandu : oh god phirse monster mode
y me bappa.....Ab isko manana hi padaga ......

Nandu moved to the room to see him sleeping on the bed and sulking .....

Nandu sits beside him....manik plzz ....

Manik is just looking at her with a smile ....Nandu can't see his face. ...She is only able to see his back...

Nandu : manik i promise I will spend more time with you.....Plzz let's go home....I need to talk to kids also..
Plzz....From yesterday morning I'm here only ....I didn't see them also....

Manik : no....I'm not coming...I'm staying here ...If you want you can go.......Bcoz after going home anyhow my biwi will forget me ....Her total attention will be her kids....What's the use of going home.....Just go leave me alone here .....He keeps a cute pout....
And sits on the bed....

Nandu : y r u so stubborn today ......im saying na i will spend more time with you......
Nandu keeps sad face .....

Manik : ok fine...Don't keep that sad face ....I'm getting ready .....Saying he moved to the washroom.....And comes out to see nandu arranging breakfast

They both did breakfast in silence ....
And then moved to the car.......Their drive is also silent ....Finally they reached home and sat in the hall...
manik is still looking dull and nandu is talking to mukti....Who is sharing about her yesterday outing.....