part 65 sudden transfer

Family love

Part 65

Crystal : i got a cute sister ....So manik is my jiju......She side hugs nandu. ....
Mr jiju take care of my cute sister ......Varna i will gift you my boxing punches.....

All laughed listening to her ......

Than manan bid bye to mehta family and left to their flat ......After reaching the flat ......

Manik: get ready to explore london.....

Nandu became excited she immediately ran to the room to get ready ........And got ready and came out ....

And got ready and came out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nandu : ready let's go .....

Manik : biwi.....Don't you think outing is a bad idea ....

Nandu : don't get any stupid ideas ....
We are going out and that's final .....

Manik : such an unromantic biwi ....

Nandu turns back and pecks his lips making him shock ......

Nandu : let's go plzz ....She keeps a cute pout......

Manik smiles looking at her ...They both leave out .....Nandu is jumping like a kid looking at everything ......He took her to several places ......

They are having lunch in one of the restaurant ......Outside there is a music troop playing on road a big crowd gathered there ...........

Nandu saw this .....She completed her lunch ......And dragged manik out .....

She started dancing with everyone ...
manik is just looking at her in shock..
He just recorded her dance ....than they both moved to see many tourist places ......Finally it's getting dark.....It's cold ....

Nandu started shivering bcoz of her sleeveless dress .....manik just pulled her in his arms and hugged her tight .....

Nandu : manik everyone are watching .......

Manik : nandu this is nothing when compared to things happen here in open...No one will mind us ....So  stay like this you are shivering ......

Nandu : ok saying she hugged him more tightly. .......

They both spent the whole day roaming different places .....Finally reached home and fell asleep ......
Being tired ....

Next morning they both got up early ...Bcoz manik said he is gonna take nandu to a special place........

They both got ready ....manik took her to a hill where sunrise will be beautiful ......

After sunrise they both are sitting in silence on the top of the car .......
Hugging each other ....But suddenly nandu saw a parachute and hot balloon flying in the air .....

Nandu : manik......I wanna fly like that ...Chalo let's go.....

Manik : you are not scared. ....