part 13 manu truth

Family love

Part 13

Cabir is about to take a chocolate .....But mukti hits him and keeps her chocolates in bag and gives to manik and hides behind him......

Cabir keeps a sad pout.....Nandu just opens her arms for him....He immediately side hugs nandu and complains to her ......By putting his head on her shoulder ........

Everyone are happy seeing these grown up kids.........

Than later that evening everyone leaves to home .....Leaving manik with nandu .....He takes cares of her ....Like this a week passed in hospital....this whole week manik just didn't leave her not even for a second......It's time for discharge .........

Manik spoke to the doctor ......And came to the room to see nandu all ready to go.....Abhi is holding the wheel chair ......

Abhi :come let's sit in chair ....manik will be here .....

Manik simply went in.....

Manik: y this chair ......

Abhi : to take nandu home .....

Manik without replying abhi  lifted nandu in his arms .....Nandu eyes opened wide in shock......

Abhi with a genuine smile carried her bags and medicines ....And started to move forward leaving the couple .......

Manik is moving forward .....

Nandu : manik ji ....Sab kya sochenge .....Plzz put me in wheel chair .....

Manik: hogaya....Let's go....

Nandu : manik ji....plZ

Manik:;it's my right to carry my wife ....And it's your right to be carried by your husband ......So just stay quiet ....I don't care what others think....But you are not sitting in that stupid wheel chair .......Let's go....

Nandu is just admiring him........He just made her sit in car and kissed her forehead .........And kept the seat belt ......

Abhi is following behind in his car ...... Both the cars reached home ......

Manik again carried nandu in his arms ......All the others who are waiting for them felt very happy for nandu .....He directly carried her to their  room........And made her sleep  on bed and covered her with duvet ....

Manik: sleep ....I will come back .......

Manik moves down to see everyone sitting on the couches of hall....He moved to kitchen without disturbing them.....He has seen navya ruhi in kitchen ........

Manik: tum dono yaha .....

Navya : bhai.... making breakfast for all .....

Ruhi: apko kuch chahiye ......

Manik: I'm here to take nandu breakfast from Butler .....

Navya : here bhai take this ......

Navya gives a tray to manik .......And he moves to their room after saying thank you to those girls. .....

Manik feeds nandu and comes down ......To see everyone having breakfast .......He joins them....Then everyone disperse to their homes ........cabir arya dhruv mukti went to thakkar house along with navya ruhi......It's abhi plan to give some lone  time to the couple who are getting back to good life.......So took away all these four ......

Manik moves back to room to see nandu just starring at the ceiling ........

Manik went and sat on the couch .......Watching nandu ....He then took the pillow and duvet and settled himself on couch .....In this process he unfortunately  pushed the glass on table.....