part 14 sharing pain

Family love

Part 14

Manik: u know nandu ....I'm shattered seeing them ....And most worst thing is I  was left with four kids .......I'm just an immature guy ......Who is just 18....I really don't know what to do i just hugged all my kids and cried .....After performing all the rituals.....I heard people talking about our business and over taking it......My brothers and sister are small to me ......All the relatives just wanted our property .....They wanted to put mukti cabir dhruv arya in hostel and make me do work as an mere employee  and over take our business  which is my mom dad's hard work .....I even got to know they are killed by business rivals .....Than i thought I should not fall weak ......I just took over business bcoz I'm a major .......i just didn't trust my relatives with our kids .....So I just let them be with me ......I just transferred all the property on the names of our kids ....... Bcoz nothing should be taken from them ......Then I worked hard one year in business ......I became the best business of the year when I was 19.....i passed in business ......But you know I didn't concentrate on kids. ....I failed in taking care of them........Such a bad person I'm ....

Nandu : manik ji....Stop blaming yourself.....Plzz .....Plzz ....

Manik: you know y i  married to you .....Bcoz i need a mom for my kids ....Specially mukti she is 13 years old girl ....All used to tease her bcoz of her hair or dressing ...I kept a nanny but mukti is stubborn to listen to anyone .... i can't even tell her she is a girl ....Then I thought of you ......I came to Mangalore searching for you......But I didn't find you there ....Than jai ....My pa ....He is not my pa but my senior in college ......He supported me through all the hard times .......He taught me business ......He and his wife are my trust worthy persons ......Jai once saw you in ngo of mom....He was highly impressed by you ......As I got success in business all my relatives just wanted their daughters to get married to me such that they can push  our kids out and enjoy our money ......Then jai suggested me to get married to you ....But I already loved you .....I can't give that place to anyone ....So I asked him that I will do contract marriage.....He didn't accept it ....In fact he is against me ....He slapped me... then in told him about my conditions and reasons ......I'm just 19 ....He said that you are just 18 .....

Than i thought I need a girl in my life who could support my kids in my absence and take care of them....So I mentioned the clauses of not giving any rights as a wife and can't love her bcoz i already love you ....I know if any girl would be in place of you her life would be spoiled by living with a person who doesn't love her.....So I thought when all the kids will become major than that girl will be 25 and so she can live her life if I divorce her .....She can get married to someone else who can love her .....So I put the Clause of divorce after kids getting major ........I also mentioned that I will give her a share of my property further to live happily .......But you know I didn't see your photo .......I have seen your face when I filled the vermilion on your hair .......I was just messed up with emotions ....I don't know whether I should be happy bcoz i married the girl i love ...or should I be sad by doing a contract marriage ......I really felt guilty ......Than i just left the house on the first day of our marriage ....I even burnt the contract bcoz i know i will never let you go....Then next day when I came home i saw you being so happy with kids ......I thought you are the right girl of this family ......I though to tell u everything ....But I'm scared what if I loose u....What if u leave me after knowing everything.....I'm so scared ....I used to spend more time in office or this pent house bcoz if I stay with you i can't stop myself from loving you ......I distanced myself from you ....Bcoz i didn't have the courage to tell you everything ........But the day when I heard you crying for me in hospital i cant stop myself and also that one month spent always around you made me more selfish i started responding to you ......Showing my emotions .....But the day you left to pune made me realize I can't live without you ....Bcoz you are my life.  ....I love you.....you will forgive me right ....I know I'm wrong but you will be with me na ....