part 37 scared manu

Family love

Part 37

Manik after checking everyone in the dinning area.... Left everything to harshad and arya cabir and moved to check on aliya and ronit..After meeting them.....finally reached his room to see an angry biwi sitting on the bed waiting for him ....

He got scared looking at the mini monster ......

Manik : u r so dead manik......Who asked you to support them....Oh god ..... But it's good what ever happened .... But my ever so innocent biwi will blame herself only ....Oh god save me plzz from her punishments

He is blabbering to himself standing at the door ....Then nandu turned to look at him...

He saw her looking at him and gave a sheepish smile

.He saw her looking at him and gave a sheepish smile ......And went forward and sat beside her ......She got up to leave .....But he pulled her back .....She fell on him both fell back on bed.....

Manik : biwi ...... saying he held her by her waist close to him ......

She turned her face to the other side. ...

Manik : gussa ho...But maine kya kiya...I didn't do anything .....But plzz no silence ....I will die if you give me that silent treatment again.......

Nandu looked at him more seriously ..
He gave her a smile trying to melt her angry ....

Nandu in a sad tone : I'm not gonna ask you for anything .....Or tell you ....

Manik : but biwi ..I didn't do anything

Nandu : really .....

Manik : haa ....

Nandu just pushed him and left the room and reached hall .....and sat on the couch ......

Manik : biwi ....Listen to me plzz ...i really didn't do anything as promised to you ......He pleads her ....

Listening him mukti dadi came out ....Even dhruv cabir arya also returned back ......They are just near the door but on hearing manik they stopped there itself .....

Nandu : i have seen you with mukti cabir arya.....Talking very secretly ....
Than all of a sudden you pulled me away from all my works and made me sit for mehandi.....When aunty shouted you stopped me from going .
Do you think I'm a fool to believe you didn't do anything......Bolo ...

Manik : i seriously didn't do anything....It was all kids plan ....I just stood watching everything .......I already promised you that I will not do anything with that lady but i won't stop kids so I am no where at fault .....

Nandu : i feel worst than kamya aunty today ...... just bcoz of me you people insulted her ......

Manik : you did nothing biwi .....Stop blaming yourself ......

Nandu: i did nothing to stop also .....

Manik : biwi ....You are not wrong ....

Nandu : I'm not wrong but you all did wrong with aunty .....She always insulted me in the house in between four walls.....May be she thought I should not feel humiliated in public.....Even that day she called me orphan only when I'm alone in kitchen ....She could have called me orphan in front of everyone but she didn't .....But today you people started ....She didn't do anything .....In fact she is avoiding me from yesterday.....I think so bcoz aliya warned her not to go against me
But you people provoked her by doing your pranks ....she reacted back harshly ....That's y everyone spoke rude to her and she left her own daughters marriage ....If you people have not done this......She would have stayed away from me and aliya would have her mother in her marriage .....
May be aliya hates her mother but she is the one who gave birth to aliya....
Any thing a girl wants in her marriage is mother.....I never had that ......So I know how painful it will be ....aliya will never show it on her face but you didn't hear her she asked her mom that where she is when aliya needed her that means she also needed mom in marriage ...but she can't let her stay .....Bcoz you didn't hear what dhruv said he doesn't want to marry bcoz of her mother insulted me...She is the only one who insulted me ...But you all insulted her ....May be she is a bad mother and wife ....But she is also a lady with self respect which she lost today in front of all her relatives friends family and society .....Bcoz there are many guests down....How could you expect aliya to think of her mother when her soon to be husband is gonna leave her on her mehandi ...
She thought of spending whole life with him....... But The person whom she loved took a desicion without even asking her...That desicion is to leave her ....Her love is at stake..... But you didn't even stop dhruv when he spoke those words ....What's aliya mistake if her mom insult me ....... I already told you many times ..... We are getting dhruv married to aliya not kamya aunty ....But still you never listen ....Whom im saying the great manik malhotra who never listens to anyone ......So it's decided I'm not saying anything to you .....Do as you wish .......im done saying something and you exactly do the opposite ....So don't ask me anything .......Leave me alone for sometime ......