part 6 maddy entry

Family love

Part 6

It's late night manik is just tossing on bed ......But suddenly he hears some sound ........And turns to see mandu shivering and whispering .....But suddenly she shouts manikkkk.....And gets up. .......Scared .....And with full.of sweat .......

Manik: nandini..... Kya hua .....r u ok....Nandini ....Suno.......

Nandini .......he just shakes her .......And she looks at him.....

Nandu : manik ap theek hona .....apko kuch nahi hua na......She cries holding his face .......

Manik just hugs her tightly........Nandu relax ....Im with you ......
Relax .......Ok....kuch bhi nahi hua .........He just kiss her forehead ........She calms down and falls a sleep in his arms ........

She calms down and falls a sleep in his arms

He just hugs her tightly and falls asleep.......Next morning he wakes up early .......And looks at her face .....She has dry tear marks .......He just kisses her forehead ............He is just adoring his seeping beauty .....But she moves in her sleep ......As she is an early riser ..........

Manik immediately closes his eyes........Pretending to be In sleep ......

She gets up and remembers last night .....She just stares at manik and is about to leave but her mangalsutra got stuck with manik shirt button ......So she falls back on him.....

He just holds her tightly by her waist......They both look into each other eyes without blinking .......

Manik just puts her hair strands behind her ears .......But then suddenly the alarm rings bringing them out of trance ........

She tries to seperate her mangalsutra after getting seperated .....She runs into the washroom without looking at him........

He just smiles looking at her ..........She just closed her eyes breathing heavily after closing the washroom door and just blushes ......

Manik gets up and moves to jogging ......And return back and gets ready to office .....All the kids also get ready ........

They all are having breakfast .....
Nandu is so dull not even looking at anyone......

Manik: nandini.....You also eat ......

Nandu looks at him in shock ...And all the others also are seeing him in shock.........

Nandu just sits and eats only one roti.........And then bids bye to all of them......

In the evening .....dhruv cabir arya mukti aliya navya ruhi comes home together .....

Nandu gives them snacks and some coffee .....They all are sitting and talking ......

Abhi harshad aisha arjun also come together ......

Nandu :hai bhai ....She hugs harshad first .......Then aisha........Then abhi .....

Arjun hugs nandu .....I missed you mami ......