part 91 Sorry is not Enough

Family love

Part 91

Dhruv didn't even knew what to answer her back .....Aliya completed her  food and moved to kitchen and washed the dishes...... And placed them back in place .....

She moved to the couch of living room and sat there watching tv ..... It's a live interview of manik ......

He is seen on screen with set of fans and anchor .....

Dhruv is just sitting there on the dinning table not even knowing what to do...... Bcoz something is definitely wrong with him....bcoz without saying anything to Aliya he heard everything she said him .........

In the interview .......

Host : so manik sir...... Today you are one of those singers who became popular with hardwork ....and also you are a great business man....y did you leave business .....

Manik : I left business bcoz I wanted music .....

Host : we got to know Malhotra industries are there in many places in India and all over the world .....

Manik : those are established by my grand father which are taken into heights by my father and at present led by my brother dhruv Malhotra ....

Host : y not your other two brothers ,....

Manik : dhruv is always passionate towards business ..... Arya wants to be a doctor and cabir you all know the famous rj ..... And coming to me I love music ....so we chose which is the right one for us .... Me being in business or dhruv is nothing a change as we are brothers .....

Dhruv is feeling guilty after listening to manik .....Aliya gave him a I pity you look.,,..

Host : ok we heard your wife is pregnant .....how does that feel to be soon to be father ????

Manik : that gives me the world's happiness.... Nandu my biwi she gave me the gift of forever that's the news of her being pregnant .... But about feel of father I am already one .....

Host : already a father .....

Manik : I lost my mom dad in an accident .... I was always stuck up with work to save business but I married nandu she became a mother to my three brothers and sister they call her maa and she feels proud of it .. even all  four feel me a father bcoz of nandu......That's how I'm already father of four kids ....

Host : that's so nice to hear ...... we wish you and your family all the happiness of the world....anything you want to say your fans ....

Manik : love you all for making me reach here ...bcoz without your support I can never be here. ... Thank you so much .....

Host : okay so I hope everyone enjoyed the show with the famous rock star manik Malhotra ......so let's meet you again with another celebrity till than bye .....

The show completed ....Aliya switched off the television and moved to her room ...... Dhruv is still sitting on the same place....

After sometime he moved to his office to see everyone gossiping with each other....he didn't even listen to them but reached his cabin.....

He sat on the chair and glanced the photos in cabin which are placed by manik ...He remembers the interview and old days with manik ....he cried being guilty.....

But he heard a knock on the door .... there came a girl and boy....

Girl : come on dhruv .....let's go....

Dhruv : where ???

Girl : let's party....Malhotra industries will be no more ......

Dhruv : no I need to save my company .....