part 27 hurt biwi

Family love

Part 27

Next morning nandu woke up to see mukti sleeping like a baby ....She kissed her forehead and got up to see ruhi navya aliya sleeping on each other ......She covers all four of them with duvet and moves out to her room.....

She check her phone to see message from manik.....

Biwi.....I miss you ....Cant sleep without my biwi.....😣😣

Nandu just laughed at his message..
Then replied .....

I miss you too my extra kid....😘😘

Then her phone started to ring immediately .....She lifted the call with a smile .....

Nandu : you didn't sleep yet ....

Manik: biwi .....You spoiled me ......I'm not getting sleep .....

Nandu : but what is this manik...U need sleep ....Plzz sojaoo ....

Manik : relax biwi it's just 11:30 here ....I called you in the evening to talk to you but it's late so you slept ....

Nandu : vo they dragged me to their room...

Manik : I'm happy you slept. ...vaise playing games without me ....

Nandu : come fast ....Than we will have  a good trip to enjoy .....

Manik : ok done but as u get up early i will wish you good morning and u wish me good night than only i will sleep .....

Nandu : ok ok ....It's late ....sojaooo ....
Call me after u have a good sleep ....
Plzz ...

Manik : ok biwi....Talk to me till I sleep .....

Than they talked till manik slept without cutting the call .....Than got back to their daily schedule .......Of works .....

Their day used to start with messaging each other talking to with other ......End with saying good night or morning  to each other .....

Like this nearly 15 days passed in a jiff...

Nandu is waiting desperately waiting for his return  ......

One sunday ....All are having fun in home ......Nandu abhi harshad aisha aliya dhruv mukti cabir arya ruhi arjun  navya.....

Then mr and mrs sexena.....Came  to malhotra mansion .....

Nandu welcomed them very happily ..

Kamya: where is manik ???

Nandu : manik ji went to London regarding business work....

Ronit : we are here to talk about dhruv aliya marriage .....Bcoz it's just 2 and half months ....So preparations

Nandu : i know uncle but he will return after fifteen days ....

Kamya: actually we wanted to go with a destination wedding .....So wanted to discuss with manik ....Call him .....

Nandu then took her phone and called him......He didn't lift it.....She tried nearly five times.....He just cut the call
Again she called him bcoz it's important....As kamya wanted to talk to only manik.....

Manik lifted the call.......Don't you get it ...I'm cutting the call bcoz I'm busy Don't irritate me by calling again and again ....And don't disturb me with your stupid talks now I don't have time for that.......Saying he just cut the call.....Without even listening to her ..

Nandu : he didn't lift it ....I hope he is busy....Nandu lied to everyone .....

Harshad : let me try once again......