part 78 don't choose ....

Family love

Part 78

Next morning ..... everyone are sleeping happily .....but the door bell is continuously ringing making everyone wake up ......

Cabir Arya Manan came out of their rooms ......

Cabir opened the door of the house to be awarded by a slap on his cheeks ....making everyone shock. ......

Cabir : Dadi ......

Dadi : nalayak....hath mere samne se.....

Dadi amms are on the door ....cabir gives them way .....

Arya moves forward to hug Dadi ... even Dadi slapped him .......scolding him..

Manan are just looking at each other ....but manik smiled looking at Dadi and moved to her ....and showed his cheek to her to slap ......Dadi anger melted in seconds looking at him being cute ....she just hugged him with tears crying loud .....manik hugged her back. ....even cabir Arya hugged them with tears ........

After breaking the hug ....manik wipes her tears kissing her forehead.....

Manik : Kya hua darling. ...y this gussa ....you know na this is not good for your health. ......

Dadi : you don't talk to me .....where is nandu .....Dadi says pushing all three back ......

Nandu who is hugging Amms breaks the hug ....... moves forward and hugs Dadi tightly .....Dadi kissed her forehead. . ...

Dadi : kaise hae Meri Bachi ....

Nandu : main theek hu Dadi .....

Dadi : itna kuch hogaya .....Dadi ko bolna zaroori nahi samjha ....

Nandu : what if I say I missed you the most when everything just happened....

Dadi : sorry bacha .....I'm not there when you needed me .....

Nandu : don't say sorry Dadi ...come sit here ....nandu made Dadi sit on the couch ........and sat beside her ....

Manik : you didn't scold her Dadi .......

Dadi : mere gudiya kabhi galat nahi karegi ....agar vo kuch karegi kuch baat zaroor hogi uske peche .....mujhe sabse zyada Barosa hae mere choti si Bachi par .....tum nayalakon ki tarah nahi .....Dadi says with full confidence ....

Manik cabir Arya amms gets a broad smile listening to Dadi ...

Nandu : AP yaha kaise vo bhi akele .....

I got them here ....they hear a voice but turn back to see Maddy ...bcoz it's him who said that and  a group of people near the door .......

They are .......Navya ruhi Abhi mukti harshad Ayesha Arjun ronit kamya mr and Mrs naveli and thakkar ....Soha .....

Nandu just stood on her place looking at them ....mukti came running and hugged her tight ........she is crying like a child who found her mom after a long time .....

Mukti : maa .....

Nandu : my baby .....y these years .....

Mukti : I am very angry on all of you ....but still I missed you maa ....

Nandu : I missed you too baby ....

Mukti broke the hug .....and moved back ....

Mukti : no you guys didn't miss me that's y left me alone there and didn't even bother to talk to me or tell me anything .....you just made me an outsider .........she burst into tears ......