part 79 day of surprises

Family love

Part 79

After sometime she came out fully ready to get a shock on looking at manik who is sitting on the bed waiting for her.....

He is sitting there like Manu Malhotra with beard and pagidi....checking something on his phone.....nandu is just starring him ......bcoz he always nags to wear and feels it a punishment to get ready like this but today he himself got ready like this .....

Manik just lifted his head from phone to see his biwi just starring ...he smiled looking at her bcoz he expected this reaction from her..... But nandu didn't even get to know when he reached her and pecked her lips bringing her out of trance.....

She just hugged him tight in happiness ......

Manik : Kya hua biwi .......

Nandu : nothing ....vo got shocked to see you like this ....

Manik : you told me na.... Everyone recognize the manik Malhotra....but the Manu Malhotra who is loved by his family has no recognition.... So I'm happy to be reborn like this today .... I'm happy for what you told me last night ....I feel responsible to get a new identity which is only mine .....

Nandu : I love you manu. ....

Manik : I love you so much biwi ....I love you .....than he just kissed her forehead ....

Both of them moved out holding each other hands ........ Everyone are even surprised looking at manik expect cabir and Arya bcoz they know the reason for his dressing....

Nandu : oh hello people aise Kya dekh rahi ho....Nazar lag jayegi mere Manu ko...Chalo lets go to Temple....now we are not getting late ....

Harshad : Nazar lagegi tho kala teeka lagado... What's the punishment today for this dressing .....

He asked remembering how she made him roam around like this in Delhi ....saying it's his punishment. ..

Manik : it's not a punishment but a gift today ....so let's go ......

Nandu smiled listening to him .....

Everyone moved out ....

Dadi amms ...cabir Arya took a car in which Dadi amms came .....

Mukti Abhi ruhi Navya in one car ....

Maddy soha harshad Aisha Arjun in one car .....

Three elder couple's ....sexena .... Thakkars and naveli took one car .....

Aisha : come get in ....

Manik is not interested to go in car ....he just looked at nandu ...who nodded in yes ....

Nandu : you all move a head amms know the temple ... she will guide you ...we will come alone on bike ...she says pointing her scooty .....

Manik smiled brightly listening to her answer ....

Harshad : but y ...we can all go together get in ....

Nandu : Bhai ....all are going in seperate cars ...so go ....I need some privacy with my husband ...so leave now ....no more argument......

Everyone smirked listening to her ...thinking to tease her .....

Nandu : tease karne ka sochna bhi Mat....bcoz if I start ... you people need to hide somewhere ......

All the others thought not to mess with her ....bcoz they know how much she looks innocent but she is the same girl not to be messed up with ......