Chapter 2

Alexis' POV:

The next day, Mike volunteered to take us to our father's house.

When we visited our mom at the hospital after school, she gave us a brief insight of the Jones family.

Basically, our father, Philip Jones, has four boys. All of them older than us.

Harris was the oldest at 26 years old and was engaged.

Felix was the second oldest at 23 years old and worked as a medic.

Luke and Mark were twins. The youngest of the family at 18 years old and in the senior year of high school.

To add it to the plate both of them were youtubers.

Philip himself was around in his late forties. And his wife, Sophie was around his age as well.

After giving us the insight, she told the both of us to behave and not to make a rude comment.

Currently, Mike, Alex and I were sitting in the car and Mike was driving us to the Jones residence.

"Are you guys ready?" Mike asked looking at us from the rearview mirror because we were both sitting in the back.

"Honestly? No." Alex answered and I nodded in agreement.

"You guys can wait a few days if you want to."

"No... Let's just get this meeting over and done with so we don't have to go there ever again." I said.

Mike chuckled and said, "You will be living there whole summer."

"You didn't have to remind us." Alex said under his breath.

"Lexi, will you be okay or will you feel like punching his eyeballs out?"

"Punching his eyeballs out." I answered with out missing a beat.

Mike was silent after that. After about 20 minutes, we arrived at our destination.

"They live here?" I asked, looking at the house.

"Yes they do." Mike answered.

"Are they farmers?" Alex asked.

"If they were, your mother would have told you." Mike said as he pulled in to the round driveway.

The house up front was two stories but wide enough for a millionaire family to live in. While coming at here, we passed a west wing.

Yes, the west wing was separated from the rest of the house.

I bet they had a pool here as well. The perfect house to throw a party.

Alex and I got out of the car and almost instantly my eyes fell on the window where I could see a camera.

Damn the twins.

When the guy holding the camera saw me looking, he immediately got back inside.

Mike rolled down his window and got our attention.

"Remember what your mother told you. Behave and don't make any rude comments. Lexi, please follow your mother's orders this time. Also, keep in mind that two youtubers live here so don't be surprised if you're being followed by a camera." Mike instructed.

"Wait. You're leaving us?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sonia called me and said that there is an emergency at home and I have to be there." Sonia is Mike's wife.

"Then how are we supposed to get back if you're not here?" Alex asked.

"Just call me 30 minutes earlier you decide to leave." He said and rolled up his window, cutting off our conversation.