Chapter 27

Alexis' POV:

As soon as Lindsey announced that we would be going shopping with her, my mind was going, 'No way in hell!'

But then I have Char and she's crazy obsessed with shopping so she agreed and dragged me along with her.

Satisfied with the fact the we would be going with her, Lindsey went back to the main house but not before telling us that breakfast was getting cold.

I glared at Char, who in turn only shrugged as of saying, 'What? I couldn't deny it'.

So, with that Alex and I got ready while Char and Chris watched TV. After that we went to the main house for breakfast.

I'm still mad that my sleeping schedule is messed up because of some stupid sleeping pills that Felix told me to take.

He said they would help with the pain.

Well, they did when I was sleeping.

Anyways, so we had breakfast and Lindsey announced that we were going shopping to the others.

At the same time, dad stood up and said, "No one is going anywhere."

Lindsey's smile flattered and she asked, "Why not? The wedding is coming up and I want to make sure everything is perfect."

"Because, we still have danger lurking around us." He replied.

At that a smile started to stretch across my face but I suppressed it.

But that didn't go unnoticed by Char and she glared at me. Nothing can stop Char when it comes to shopping.

So she piped up, "If danger was to arrive at the mall then Lexi would be there with us. She knows how to take care of a threat."

Dad shook his head. "No, she's still injured."

"Then we'll take a guard or two. But let us go because we need to do this before the time is over." She said again.

Char was looking at him while talking to him and I was behind her. I shook my head side to side, telling him to say 'no'.

"No." He said.

"Why not?" Char demanded.

"Because of two reasons. One is the danger and second is that because of Luke and Mark's YouTube channel, the paparazzi got to know about Alexis and Alexander. Not to mention the fact the that Harris and Alexander were seen last night carrying Alexis." He said.

Then it's settled. We're not going. I thought in my head.

But no! That was not going to happen because we had two shopping crazed girls who were willing to do anything to go.

"A couple paps are not that hard to handle. We're going. And that's final." Char finalized.

Dad was about to say something but Harris cut in. "Let them be. They're going no matter what. From what I see, Char is Lindsey's long lost sister. Both are obsessed with shopping."

Dad sighed but agreed and gave me an apologetic look.

So that's how I ended up here, in a shopping mall with four women who have been chatting nonstop about which dress to get.

And with aching feet.

"How much more?" I groaned as I followed Char, Lindsey, Sophie and Lindsey's mom, Emma, to another store.

"Just a little more, Lexi. You have been complaining a lot." Lindsey said.

"That's because we have been going from store to store for five hours and you haven't decided on a dress yet! Do you know how much my feet hurt right now?!" I wanted to say that so badly but I kept my mouth shut and instead rolled my eyes and kept walking with my arms crossed.