Bonus Chapter

Hi y'all! How are you doing?

So this is a little bonus chapter I wrote because I was bored.

Warning: When I'm bored the chaps usually end up being boring too. So don't expect anything entertaining from this.

But do try to enjoy.

Keep in mind that this took place when Anna was still alive and the twins were 17 or something. And this is written in third person's point of view.

Edit: I changed the ending a little bit. I realized that Philip never got a chance to explain himself so I thought to change it. Also I was not exactly happy with what it was like before.

Enjoy :)

||◻️||◻️||

Alex was sitting beside Anna who was looking her him worried because in the past fifteen minutes he's been with her, he hadn't said a word.

"Alex, what happened? Why are you so quiet?" She asked him.

Alex sighed and lifted his head up which was resting in his forearm on the bed.

"I don't know how to approach the topic, mom. It's just that...Lexi's been on edge lately." He said.

Anna looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

He didn't know how to approach the topic.

After sometime he decided that he'd just get it over with. "Well, yesterday a few hours before midnight, Lexi went somewhere with Char and didn't come back until 1am at night."

{Flashback}

Alex was pacing the living room with his phone pressed to his ear waiting for his sister to pick up.

"Come on Lex. Pick up." He mumbled.

After the call went on voice mail for the 17th time, he gave up and decided to call Char instead.

"Alex, I'm sorry!" She immediately said as soon as she picked up.

"What? What happened? What are you sorry for?" He asked her.

"Alex, I'm really very sorry. It's partly my fault but just don't get mad at Lexi." She said making him even more confused.

"Char, what are you talking about?"

"Lexi, isn't in her right state of mind at the moment." She said.

"What happened to her?" He asked as he started to panic.

He couldn't bare to see his sister hurt or upset.

On the other side of the line, Char glanced in the passenger seat from the outside of the car, where she saw Lexi crying silently.

She was sitting criss cross on the seat with her face hidden in her hands and the seat belt was safely buckled around her.

Char could here the music blasting from the house they were in front of.

"Um, do you know where we went?" She asked Alex, still on the phone.

"No. Where did you guys go?"

Char was silent.

"Charlotte where did you both go?" Alex seethed from the other side of the line.

"We went to a party." She blurted out.

"A what?" Alex asked.

"A par-" He cut her off

"I heard you the first time! What the hell happened to Lexi? Where is she?" He asked.