Confessions And Broken Hearts| 4

———————
Smut |🖤⚠️

"Y/n why don't you join us on the game open you up a little."

"I'm an open book, ask me something?" You say continue to pour the red liquid in a glass.

"Never Have I ever hooked with an friend's man."

Y/n sat down and held up the 'I Have' sign. Which caused Jade to immediately stare at her.

"I'm not surprised who wouldn't go for an innocent looking 21 year old." Felicity said smiling at me.

"My turn. Never have I fucked on an Airplane."

Y/n held her 'I Have' sign so did Felicity

"Y/n what the fuck?!"

"What?"

"Jade calm down you act like she fucked him and you don't even know so chill out." Victoria said

"Why don't you ask an question y/n."

Y/n watched as Logan came downstairs with Daniel behind him

"Oh Never Have I Ever been a disappointment in bed."

Everyone held up an 'Have Not'

Which caused the two boys to laugh

"What's funny." Jade asked

"Nothing babydoll." Logan said walking back upstairs with Jade following behind him.

"Let me join in girls."

Y/n rolled her eyes at Daniel as he came and sat down beside her.

"Let's switch the game to dirty dare or dare." Ava said also calling down the rest of the boys and Jade and Logan

Daniel put his hand on my thigh

"Get your hand off of me before I break it."

Everyone came downstairs and switch seats

As the game went on the sexual tension between Logan and y/n started to rise but also did Jade's hatred.

The dares that were played consisted of Someone has to lick peanut butter, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream off your finger, cheek, or somewhere of their choice.
Someone feeds you M&Ms or other small chocolate candy and you have to say, "Thank you, Daddy," after each one.
If there's a pool, you have to go skinny dipping, and you have to choose one buddy to go with you.

Then it was y/n's turn

"Y/n I dare you to go up to any person and and sit on their lap for the rest of the game."

Y/n sat on Logan's lap causing him to smirk

"Truth or dare love?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to spank me as hard as you can."

You guys I'm 😷 tell me if. You want a part 2 it's 3am I got school tomorrow so gn and ilysm 🍒😈♥️