Welcome Home | 61

Requested by: @Fashionlover724 ♥️
( sorry this took so long lovely my family a little class of 2020 celebration for my brother because you know fuck social distancing anyways it ran longer than intended so I'm sorry for that love)

Little fluff 🌸

You had your newborn baby in her car seat about to bring her home for the first time.

"You excited mama, you get to see all your aunts and uncles and your grandma?"

She let out a little yawn making you smile.

"my little princess so tired?"

I say running my hand through her little curls

Logan was bringing the bags to the car. Before. coming back to the room so that we could all leave.

"your so precious my angel."

I kiss her cheek and let her sleep.

"You ready Y/n."

I nodded and grabbed my phone and a few other things as Logan grabs 'Cierra'.

••••
I helped him buckle her in and sat in the back beside her.

"Your so sweet and quite mama?"

She was just staring at her car seat taking in her surroundings.

"She's okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine. You tired bubba?"

"I should really be asking the women that just gave birth that question but I'm fine."

"I'm good, Lo you know that."

"When we get home your taking a nap alright?"

I giggled

"okay I will try."

~~~~~~
We had finally gotten home and I swaddled Cierra handing her to Logan and just leaving all the stuff in the car, for now, we were both already utterly exhausted and didn't feel like grabbing all the extra clothes and etc.

We walked inside and everyone stood in the kitchen.

Cierra cooed getting everyone's attention and Logan let Pam hold her first and she immediately fell in love with her newest grandchild.

"Y/n she looks exactly like you."

"You think so? I think she looks like Logan but maybe it's just those pretty eyes of hers and her lips. She's gonna be such a daddy's girl I already know it."

Pam smile already baby-talking her and kissing her while walking over to everyone else.

"you did so good baby mama."

He says kissing my forehead

"I love you."

"I love you too, beautiful."