Sick pt.2 | 71

Tuesday had her head on your bump talking to her baby sibling whose gender has yet to be revealed.

You smiled running your fingers through her hair as she continues to talk about her day and the baby moved around and kicked a bit.

"You got some homework to do pumpkin."

Tuesday groaned she was the youngest and smallest one in her pre-k class and to be honest she hated it.

"Mama I don't get it"

You frowned

"Then all the big kids pick on me cause they get it I don't like school big kids are meanies."

"Not all of them cookie, mama went to pre-K too I made one friend, and can you guess who it was?"

"Daddy?"

"No he was mean to me actually daddy use to tease me because I liked ponies but there is someone else,"

She giggled a bit

"oh, aunt Catherine?"

"yep, she was really nice to me and we helped each other with homework we traded snacks a lunch and when we got older we stayed best friends and did everything together."

She looked up at you frowning

"I don't have best friend mama no one like me I'm too tiny even Jackie doesn't talk to me anymore."

"Youll find a friend one day I promise okay?"

She nods and you kiss her forehead

"Now let's do your homework before daddy calls us lazy again."

•••••

You walked upstairs into your bedroom and Logan acknowledge you and smiles at your swollen bump.

"Hey beautiful what's wrong?"

" I need you to go pick up Tuesday from school, some kids were bullying her so she locked herself in the art room and they can't convince her to come out."

"Okay, but when did she start getting bullied?"

You started crying and he frowned

"I-i don't know she tells me that she doesn't have friends but I didn't know that she was getting teased and shit I feel fucking stupid because I should've known and now she probably hates me because I am the worse mom."

He pulled you closer to him kissing your cheek and making you look him in the eyes.

"Dont lie to yourself you're a great mom and you know it ill go pick her up okay there was no way you could've known if she was hiding it so well okay?"

You nod wiping away your tears.

~

Logan walked to the art room where he could hear crying on the inside while there was a little girl with red hair sitting on the other end playing with her fingers.

She looked up at him and moved away

"Its okay I'm not gonna hurt you princess is Tuesday in there?"

She nods softly

"my friend."

He smiles and hears Tuesday stop crying

"Beautiful come out ill take you home it's okay."

She comes out and walks into his arms tears still pouring down her face.

"What's your name?"

"Crystal."

"Do you have to go back to class?"

She shook her head no

"mean"

"what about your parents?"

"they don't like me they forget about me."

Logan thought for a moment as Tuesday was falling asleep on his shoulder

"Wanna come with us?"

He asks making a mental note to call child services later and pull Tuesday from the school

She nods smiling

"Okay let's go get your bags."

~~~

"Bubba they just let you sign her out?"

"I mean yeah not the safest thing in the world I know but I feel like she is better staying with us."

You looked over at Crystal and Tuesday who were playing with her teacups.

"Crystal do your parents hit you?"

"Sometimes they don't like me."

"I'm sorry princess I promise that we won't hit you okay."

She smiles nodding.

~~~~
"Mmm fuck, Logan get up."

You say shaking him.

"Y/n stop fucking hitting me."

"Well get up.."

"No."

"Fine then I'm just gonna have your son on this bed."

His eyes widen and he rolls out of bed.

"Babe we can't do this again."

Tuesday was born in your childhood bedroom during your mom's anniversary dinner after the party.

" I mean if you would help me out of bed we wouldn't have to."

He helps you up before helping you put on your hoodie.

"Go get the girls."

He nods and you slip on your shoes before waiting for your slight contraction to subside.

•••••

"Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? I just pushed an eight pound baby out of me and your asking me if I'm okay? Are you dumb or something no I'm not okay I feel like throwing up if you really wanted to know."

"Yeah your still hormonal."

You smacked the back of his head making him groan as the baby cried.

"mama's mean huh buddy?"

You rolled your eyes and cuddled with Tuesday and Crystal.

"Are we gonna adopt her?"

He nods

"I mean she's basically family at this point so of course."

"Give me my baby."

"No."

You pouted and Logan kissed your forehead

"You got promise me something?"

"Yeah?"

"This is our last one."

He laughed nodding

"Sure mama, whatever helps you sleep at night."

Send in Request please either comment or private message me anyways

Love you all♥️