Miracles | 43

"Logan it's okay, it's not what you think-"

"Y/n what do you know about raising a child?, she's my daughter you can't even have children?! all you are is her fucking step-mom?!"

Y/n nodded running out the house crying.

"Dad what is your problem."

Addison yelled at me and pushed me back

"I could careless about her at the moment, your not dating."

"Will you shut the fuck up for once in your life, and listen to me I said I was going out with Gail we were just gonna hang out at her place, you know I'm too invested in my college work to give a flying fuck about a guy, but you did not have to hurt mom's feeling like that. You selfish egotistical asshole."

Addison grabbed her jacket and walked out.

Y/n's POV

I sat outside his house crying. All my life I wanted to have kids I wanted to be a momI tried fertility treatments they didn't work, I tried adoption didn't work because at the time I was single, I tried foster care didn't work.

I felt two arms wrapped around me and looked at Addison.

"I'm so sorry mom."

I smiled and cried even harder

"Why do you call me that?"

"Because your my mom your all I ever knew til I was 12, your my mom and will always be."

"Aww little Addie"

I say kissing her cheek making her smile showing those cute little dimples.

"I just really didn't like how he lashed out at you, and I know that's such a sensitive topic but he shouldn't have treated you that way."

"I know he acts on impulse when he's mad."

Logan's POV

I watched as Addison hugged and basically held Y/n outside.

I feel like such an asshole, I know what I said hit a nerve in Y/n

"Dad go apologize to her." Addison basically demanded me

"Addie she doesn't wanna talk to me." I was now on the verge of tears

"Stop being a baby, man up and go apologize to her"

"Damn you get that assertiveness from Y/n." I say getting up and heading outside.

Y/n was shifting her weight between her feet as she leaned against her car. She looked at me and I could tell she was tensed and just sad.

"Y/n?"

She looked at me and I picked her up placing her on the hood of her car.

"I'm sorry, I know what I said was mean and I hope you understand that I didn't mean a word of it, I love you, your my queen, my angel."

"Logan I want a baby."

She cried

"I know you do and I'm so sorry."

"I forgive you baby boy I could never hate you. Its just every since I was little I wanted a baby and when I found I couldn't have one I- "

I kissed her and she groaned

"Hey,hey before you guys start on that I'm heading to Gail's house and please take that inside."

"Bye princess."

"Bye Addie."

She left and I carried Y/n up to our bed room

••••••••••• 3 months later ••••••••••

"Addison?!"

I ran to her room and she was laughing at me

"What's funny?"

"Your hair is a mess mama."

I rolled my eyes playfully,

"Look?!"

I showed her the pregnancy test and her eyes widen

"Oh my fucking god?!!"

She screamed hugging me

"Watch your mouth Mrs. Addison Riley."

Logan yelled from downstairs

"He doesn't know yet I'm sorry I'll get on him later."

"I'm gonna have a little brother of sister?" She whispered

I nodded and she screamed again

" What is up with you two girls."

I gave him the pregnancy test

"You took this?" He asked

I nodded

"Your pregnant?"

I nodded and he hugged me kissing my neck

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

___________
Addison was holding her baby brother rocking him and walking around the house.

___________Addison was holding her baby brother rocking him and walking around the house

"He's so beautiful, thank you."

I say kissing Logan and he smiles

"Don't thank me beautiful you overcame a doctor's diagnosis your one of the strongest women I've ever met."