Sunflowers and Smiles | 🌻😊

26

Probably my favorite fluff 💗 I've written by far
enjoy 💕

"Your okay I promise I'm not mad,love"

"I'm really not Y/n and you know that. I put my fucking hands on you why? because I'm a fucking dumbass?! you remember what I told you on our wedding day?"

"The day I hit you or a lay finger on your beautiful soul that was out of anger or my own stupidity would be the day I lose respect for myself and the day that I lose the worthiness of having you in my life"

"Exactly Y/n your face is bruised not to mention I did it in front of Kennedy and you cried and you know how much she hates to see people in pain especially her own mama"

You made him look you directly in the eyes

"Yes I know but I'm telling you I'm alright I promise I love you I get you were frustrated and it was accidental I truly do believe okay. I don't want you back that depressive, unworthy, and anxiety filled state. Never again I want you happy that was my vow to you if I do see you smile at least once a day I feel that I'm not a good wife so smile for me please bubba?"

"I hurt you, I can't, no"

You wiped the tears from his eyes and heard little feet slowly walk into your room. You looked at Kennedy holding her sunflowers 🌻 and you motion her to come closer.

She got on the bed and sat beside you.

"Is dada sad?"

"He is princess do you think you can make him smile for mama?"

She nodded and placed her sunflowers in his hair:

"Why are you crying dada?"

He stared at her and she stared back

"You gotta answer dada. I'm waiting"

"Because I hurt mama, angel"

"Oh"

She came up and kissed your cheek making you smile

" mama will forgive you, remember when I broke mommy's really fancy mirror she forgave me and was happy that I was okay. Right?"

Logan nodded as the tears continued to pour down his cheeks even harder

"No. no don't cry I'll be right back k?"

She ran off

"Y/n she's making it worst I don't like crying in front of my Angel."

"I know you don't but I feel like she can help"

She came back in and put a tiara on your head and one on hers.

" Sit up dada"

He did she placed a crown on his head

" Mama told me royalty doesn't cry they don't fight and they don't lie. Royalty sets examples, forgives and forgets, and loves one another. You told me what this stands for-"

She says pressing a hand against his hoodie

" I thought Mavericks owned up to their mistakes but at the end of day they smile tomorrow is a new day just restart okay?"

She kissed his forehead and he wrapped his arms around her and smiled

"Yay?! you smiled"

You cheered and Logan pulled Kennedy against his chest

"Your so smart for a 5 year old you know that?"
He told

"I've been told"

She smirked and you laughed tickling her tummy as Logan rocked her back and forth.

We love a soft and vulnerable Lo❤️