Vulnerable | 53

Y/n grew up in a bad neighborhood with not the best family either which forced her to take up boxing as a form of protection at an young age. She tends to hide her feelings well because she was taught showing them was a sign of weakness.

Y/n went downstairs and saw Logan sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Logan, can you spare with me?"

He sighs and nods putting down his bowl and following you outside.

"You ready?"

I nod and we begin to both throw punches and of course Logan would never go to hard on you not wanting to hurt his 'babygirl'.

As they continued Y/n's aggression and power built up and she ended up punching his shoulder and knocking him to the ground.

"Fuck, y/n."

"I'm sorry."

Y/n's mood instantly fell and she started to feel guilty.

••••••••
Y/n was cuddling into side running her hands through his dirty blonde locks.

Apologizing for the 100th time in the past few minutes she was more vulnerable in this most then she has ever been in her life she felt so bad for hurting him that the guard she protected herself with seem unnecessary at this point.

"Your being really soft you know that?"

She nods kissing his cheek.

"You make me soft, I love you enough to let my guard and throw away my little bad girl exterior."

Just a little fluff.

Love you babes 😘