One More |66

I walked into my house with my  1-year-old
'Arabella' on my hip playing with my hair and giggling like the little goofball she is.

"What is so funny baby love?"

She kept giggling and I just shook my head dropping my work bag on the ground by the door.

I kissed Bella's cheek when sounds of grunts and panting filled my ears and I became worried.

"Logan?!"

I got no response, I locked the front door and headed down to the basement where the sound was radiating from.

"Daddy?!"

Bella squealed jumping out of my arms to run to her daddy and I groaned at the sight of Logan and my  16-year-old son 'Landon' wrestling on the ground.

"Logan really?"

I sigh and Bella started tapping his shoulder trying to get his attention and he smiles greeting her and kissing forehead making her smile.

"What? he wanted to test me."

"Don't hurt my baby, and where is Kenzie?"

"I don't make promises and she's in her room she's been texting her boyfriend all day."

Landon flipped Logan on his back making him groan.

"You two need to stop before one of you gets hurt."

I say eyeing Logan

"Remember Logan you aren't as strong as you use to be."

"Oh fuck off Y/n."

I rolled my eyes playfully and watched as Bella ran up the stairs

"Where you going beautiful?"

"Kenz!"

She yells running to her sister's room to bug her.

I watched as Landon put Logan into a chokehold and after a few seconds he tapped out panting and I clapped smiling.

"Wow, Logan you got rusty huh? Your own son beat your ass its sad."

He made eye contact with me and I ran upstairs giggling, maybe that's where Arabella gets it from.

I walked upstairs into Makenzie's room to see her on the phone with Bella in her lap half asleep watching  'The Little Mermaid'

"who are you talking to babydoll?"

"mom get out."

"Who are you talking to?"

"No one."

I started tickling making her laugh and drop her phone ending the call.

"Mom! Stop! Please?!"

She giggled and I stopped picking up her phone looking at her recent calls.

"you and your 'Future Husband' need to calm down."

"Mom?!, your so embarrassing?!"

"I know,Come help me make dinner please?!"

I yell walking out her room.

"Okay."

•••••
"You want another baby?"

Logan asks while placing me on the kitchen counter as the kids go into the living room for our Movie night.

"Yeah I want twins actually."

His eyes widen

"Y/n that would number 4 and 5"

"I know or maybe triplets we can have 4,5, and 6 all at once."

"Y/n calm down your getting ahead of yourself."

"Your really not gonna give me another baby."

I pouted

"I'll give you another baby, or 2."

I smiled,  kissing him as his hands made their way to my hips

"Mommy?!"

I smile

"Yes ladybug"

"Can me have snacks?"

"Of course bug."

You say picking her up and grabbing the popcorn, candy and etc. from the cabinets

Part 2?