One More pt.2 |68

Bella, Landon, and Mackenzie were all out with Pam for the day because she hasn't hung out with all three of them in years.

"Should we tell them?"

You say pressing a hand to your little bump

"Not yet, I have a feeling a certain little one is not gonna be happy."

"Who?...Oh you think so? But Bella loved when Jake and Julia had Jade she loved pressing her hand to Julia's bump and feeling the baby kick."

"Yeah but now she won't be the youngest anymore and she's not gonna have all of our attention likes she's use too."

I frown and he wraps an protective arm around my waist pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"It'll be okay though, we will tell them soon and we will have a private talk with her afterwards so she understands."

"What if she hates me or the baby?"

"She won't I promise beautiful."

He says placing a reassuring kiss on my cheek. But I kiss him back passionately on his lip.

"Mmm yeah this baby is making you horny huh? Your doctor said your sex drive was going to drastically boost."

I drag my hands down his chest and he smirks grabbing my wrists.

"No, the kids will be back soon you know my mom can't handle them all for very long."

"Please daddy?"

I pouted pulling on his sweats and he smiles kissing my forehead.

"You trying to seduce me huh? Beautiful your little tricks don't work on me anymore baby."

"Please...I want it."

"You want some ice cream?"

My eyes lit up making him chuckle

"You'll take me to get ice cream?"

"yeah as long you control that sex drive of yours."

"Okay, daddy."

"And stop calling me that before I feed into your little tricks."

•••••
A Week Later

You were in the kitchen eating your raspberries covered in lemon and lime juice when Logan called all the kids downstairs.

"Were telling them?"

He nods sitting up the three boxes on the counter.

"Mama?!"

Bella ran to you and you picked her up and placed her in the barstool across from you and gray box with a pink and blue ribbon tied around it sat neatly in front of her and her brother and sister.

"What are these?"

Makenzie asks wiping the sleep from out her eyes

"Open them."

All three of them got an hoodie with their names on them.

"Cute."

Bella has touch the glittery crowns that embroidered her sleeves.

"Lock in your pockets."

Makenzie pulled out a gray pacifier and so did Bella but Landon pulled out an yellow one.

"Binky?!"

"Mom are you joking?"

You smiled at Makenzie as her eyes widen and Landon was dumbstruck