Hospital |32

You sat next to Logan in the chair as he laid drunk ,drugged,and asleep in the hospital bed.

"Hi Miss. Y/n were gonna leave you two be for the night, but if anything happens or you need something don't hesitate to press the call nurse button okay, you know where the cafeteria is and the lobby you have a goodnight okay"

You nodded at the polite pregnant nurse who gave you a hug and said that he would be alright.

As she left you looked at the T.V for the first time tonight seeing that Charlie Brown cartoon was playing you loved it as a kid.

You watched and went into a nostalgic state when you felt a hand run through your hair. You looked over at Logan who was smiling at you dumbly

"Your insane you know that"

He shrugged and winced in pain due to the cuts in his hand.

"I'm insane for protecting you?"

"Logan you didn't have to fight with him we could've just left"

"Beautiful he put his hands on you I wasn't gonna let that slide he drugged your drink if you didn't notice that's why I swapped our glasses"

Your eyes widen

"He did what-"

"But you call me insane if anything I sacrificed myself for your crazy ass"

You cried and Logan pulled you on the bed with him whining in the process and sitting you his lap

"Don't cry. You know I don't like that" he wiped your cheek

"Everyone is gonna be so mad at me"

"Mad? Why?"

"The public is gonna make such a big deal out of this and I could ruin your new project and I'm so sorry"

"It'll be fine I promise you can't please everyone you know that. Finish watching your little movie I promise everything will work it's self out and we are here for a while so make the best of your time with me alone" you laughed

"Don't try to make a hospital romantic baby" you laid your head on his chest and continued to watch the infamous movie for a while.

Your phone went off and you leaned over picking it up sitting back up on his lap and making him groan

"I'm sorry bubba did I hurt you" He shook his head 'no' and you felt as he ran his hands up and down your hips something he did when he was needy

"Logan no you're hurt"

"But it's your fault, you choose to go to that disgusting ass Chinese restaurant where your lowlife ass ex boyfriend works and I saved you so you have to repay me"

"Logan were in a hospital their's doctors right outside the door.

"Baby it's 2am and we have the farthest room from the receptionist desk"

You rolled your eyes and pulled off your hoodie showing off your dress

Logan smiled and rocked your hips with his hands over his clothed length

"Your so fucking pretty baby" he untied and rolled up the bottom of your dress revealing your black lingerie while kissing your neck.

You placed both of your hands on his bare chest. And dragged your freshly done nails across his delicate skin something he loved.

You two had an moment and stared into each other's eyes. Just a quiet intimate connecting in more of a spiritual way than a sexual one. You felt your stomach turn and knew that you needed him now.

After the moment he brought your face closer to his and placed his lips against your. It was a soft kiss that grew intense in a matter of seconds.

His tongue ran against your bottom lip asking for permission and you accepted. He slipped into your mouth, dancing with your tongue as the kiss grew ever deeper.

As the kids deepen, it turned from one of intensity to one of need. You had moved close enough to his body that you two were basically up against each other.

As you two continued to kiss, You felt his hand move along your chest, along your
stomach until he was resting it on the hem my shorts.

"Logan I don't want anybody to walk in on us nor do I want to hurt you"

He smacked my ass and pulled me closer to him

"Hey do you two-"

Logan pulled the blanket over you two

"I'm sorry but did you two need anything it's sounds like one of you accidentally hit the button"

"Yeah I guess so we're fine though Miss."

"Okay you two have a goodnight"

"You too"

She left out closing the door

"I fucking told you asshole"

Logan laughed

"You get so nervous and embarrassed and it's so funny"

"I hate you"

—- I hate myself for this trash ass ending

Anyways, love you babes ❤️