3 years: pt 2 | 56

"Wait your what?."

"Did I stutter?, I'm still mad at you for insulting me like that."

"Y/n baby I wasn't thinking right you know that."

"I'm not gonna just forgive you like that, you called me annoying you said you were happy that my parents abandoned me. Logan I was homeless for 15 years of my life and you fucking-"

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room

"Y/n?!"

I walked outside and sat down on the curb as tears filled my eyes.

"Y/n, I'm sorry okay you know I love you. I didn't mean anything I said I was really just in the moment you know I would never say anything to you like that. Do you forgive me? I'm sorry I hate that your parents abandon such a beautiful soul, I love your voice especially when you sing I'm sorry okay? I really did not mean it love."

I nod and cry into his chest and he wraps his arms around me rubbing my back.

❤️✨Almost 9 Months Later ❤️
"So you guys know that Logan has this tendency to prank and tease me he likes to make me mad or cry because it's funny to him. And I haven't been able to get him back because you know he knocked me up so today I'm energized for the first time in like 4 months so I'm like why not fuck with him a little you know, so that's why uncle Jake is here."

I pulled him into frame and groaned

"I didn't sign up for this bullshit."

"And no one asked, so really all I'm gonna do is ignore him and only talk to Jake and like sit next to him and whatever I set up cameras all in the living room and in our bedroom where will mostly be. So let's go."

~~~~~~~~

I went downstairs and sat next to Jake which made Logan look up from his phone at me I just smiled and looked down at Jake's phone

"That ones pretty."

Jake smiled at me and continued to scroll through Instagram I could hear him slightly and hit his stomach.

"Shut the fuck up." I whispered and he nods I lean my head against his shoulder staring at my shoes.

"Y/n come here."

"Why?" Jake asks

"Because I wanna talk to my fiancée."

"She's good maybe later."

Jake places his hand on your thigh and you force yourself to blush and smile.

"What the fuck are you two doing?"

"Nothing what are you even talking about?"

"Why are you all over each other?"

"We aren't your just being fucking insecure."

"Y/n come here."

I look at Jake's hand and play with his fingers. I whisper in his ear making him smirk and Logan throw down his phone and pick me up.

He brought me to our bedroom slamming our door.

"What the fuck is your deal mama?"

I stared at my engagement ring ignoring him. He grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"You okay? Is babygirl making you lose your mind?"

I continued to stare at the floor and he kissed m and me wanting to continue the prank I didn't kiss back well until he wrapped his hand around my throat.

I moaned and he smirked against my lips.

"I hope you know you are mine and no one else's, and tell me why the fuck would you ever want Jake Paul."

I giggled

"I was trying to play around with you but it didn't go how I planned."

He smirked

"Why are you looking like that?"

"You like playing with daddy, huh mama?"

He staring at me

"Oh my- Logan shut up?!"

I laughed and he smiled rubbing my bump.

Part 3 - will be later.

love you babes 😘❤️