Camping. |7

_________
Smut |⚠️🖤

"If this is your idea of an romantic weekend then I'm ashamed to call you my boyfriend."

Logan threw the sleeping bag at y/n

"Really?"

"You at like you didn't literally grow up in the woods y/n your from 'y/h' which literally a forest."

"Okay and I've never been camping. Who would want to?"

••••••
Y/n and Logan continued to argue as the sky grew darker by the second

"Y/n just fucking lay down!"

"No. Literally I can hear the fucking snakes."

Y/n leaned against the car since Logan wouldn't give her the keys

"Your such a fucking brat."

He went up to her there he got in her face grabbing her jaw tilting it up so he could meet her gaze.

She kept that same energy as before.

"What do you wanna say y/n?, I know your dying to open that smart mouth of yours."

"Fuck you,bitch."

He smiled and flipped them around his arm resting tightly around her stomach while his hands applied pressure to her throat

"We're gonna do this outside on the fucking dirt, And your gonna love it my dirty little girl"

Y/n whined as her stomach pulsed with want and need.

He slipped his hand into her skirt and immediately came in contact with her warm core her breath hitching as he teased with one hand  as the other covered her mouth.

She winced as he slid one finger all the way in exploring her inner walls. He pulled out his finger, then slid two middle fingers all the way in, palm up. He curled his fingers upwards holding them there firmly.

He remove his hand her hot breath creating steam from the cold night air.

As soon as he went faster, the faster the bubble grew in y/n's stomach.

She threw her head back against his chest and shoulder he smiled knowing she was finally under him.

She knew he was planning to deny her release so she gripped his wrist

"Please don't." She said into his chest ear

"Mmm? Should've thought of that earlier."

He pulled out of her causing her to whine and pout

"I fucking hate you."

"Love you too princess now get in the backseat."

Her eyes widen