3 years | 54

"Why do you never want to do anything with me Logan?"

He shrugged his shoulders smiling down at his phone.

"I'm talking to you."

He continued to ignore me.

"So your just not gonna talk to me? Just gonna act like a child?"

"Y/n your so fucking annoying you know that, you can't be fucking quiet no wonder your parents abandoned you as a child all you ever do is cry and complain. I'm tired of listening to that whiney ass voice of yours just shut up."

I nodded and grabbed my coat leaving.

About A Month Later

I was in my room painting it calmed my nerves, I haven't touched my phone since that day because even his fucking name pisses me off now.

I was looking around my house for brown paint which I thought I had bought when my doorbell rung I looked at the camera on the wall and continued looking for my paint.

"Y/n come on?!"

"Mike fuck off?! Your just like him in every way I don't give a fuck about yours or his problems so leave?!"

He continued to ring my doorbell and knock on the door for about 2 hours until I finally caved in letting him in

"What do you need?"

"I need your help okay?"

"With what?"

"Just come with me because if I say it your never gonna follow through."

"Mike I don't want to be around him he insulted me he was happy that my parents abandoned me you think I wanna relive that again?"

"Y/n, I know just please come with me."

"Fine."

•••••
I followed behind him and he led me up to his bedroom

"Go!" He whispered

"Why can't you go?"

"Because I've tried talking to him and that made it worse."

"You think I would be any better?"

"Y/n please."

I rolled my eyes and walked into his room closing the door behind me.

He looked over at me and rolled his eyes

"Why are you here?"

"Because Mike forced me too."

I say stepping over empty liquor bottles

"You can go I don't need your need your help."

"What's in your hand?"

"Y/n just fucking go?!"

I knocked the substance out of his hand

"Are you out of your damn mind Logan? When have you ever done fucking hardcore drugs in your life, tell me what's wrong?"

I sat beside him calming my temper.

"You,them, myself a lot of things are wrong Y/n."

"I meant what is wrong in there."

I sat touching his head

"Also a lot."

"Why are you drinking again?"

He shrugged his shoulders trying to numb himself I guess.

"Logan, if you don't talk to me we will never get anywhere and you know that."

"Nothing is wrong, Y/n."

"Clearly there is something fucking wrong if you locked yourself in your room trying to fucking overdose something is wrong?!"

He looked at me and hugged me making my eyes widen.

"I'm sorry."

"Your apologizing to me?"

He chuckles

"Yes I am, I'm mainly like this because of you."

"What do you mean?"

"Y/n we've been together for 3 years, you are the only one capable at this point that of bringing me out of a dark place like that and I guess when you left I kinda just slipped back."

"I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"Umm you can't be mad alright?"

"Tell me."

"I'm pregnant,"

And plot the thickens don't ask me where I'm going with this because I don't know and girl is sleep deprived 😩

Anyways part 2- Later

Love you babes 😘