Too Far pt. 2 | 38

"Logan can you not run anymore red lights"

"Well I don't want you to have our child on the floor of my car alright."

I groaned as a contraction hit and squeezed Logan's hand even harder.

"Please Logan it hurts."

"I know baby just a few more blocks okay?"

•••••

"Hi beautiful, you gonna open your eyes for mama?"

"No? Okay then."

I laid her against my chest as Logan kept taking pictures

"You done?"

"Sorry."

I smiled and he tickled her feet causing her to smile.

"Cutie"

————-
4 days after leaving the hospital

"Here Logan, I gotta ran to the store,"

He took Layla, and laid her down on her pillow

"Okay baby."

I walked to the door opening and closing it, and hiding behind a pillar.

He was feeding her and she sneezed

"Bless you, babygirl let me go grab your wipes."

He headed upstairs and I grabbed the baby bag and her leaving out to my car that I had in the street.

"Hi love"

"Hi love"

I wipe her face and unwrap her swaddle and put her in her car seat, laying the blanket over her. After I was done with her I drove off to my friend Amanda's someone Logan has yet to meet.

Logan's POV

I came back downstairs only to hear complete silence and a missing Layla

"What the fuck?, Mike do you have Layla!"

"No!"

I check the security cameras only to find the ones in the living room and outside cut and without signal

————

".I don't know where she is?"

"Logan how do you lose a whole fucking newborn."

"I don't fucking know."

"She not even a week old yet."

"Don't you think I fucking know that Mike?!"

"Have you called Y/n"

"And tell her what, the babygirl you just given birth to is missing and I don't know where she is or who she is with, why the fuck would I do that?!"

•••••

Layla was sleeping against my chest as I was texting back in forth with Mike.

"She is so cute."

Amanda says rubbing and touching Layla

"Here you wanna hold her?"

She nodded and I sat her in her lap

"Aww you give me so much baby fever it's not even funny."

She was getting fussy so I gave her, her pacifier and she slowly fell asleep.

"So hows the prank going."

"Mike says he's on the verge of tears."

"How long are you gonna hold it out for"

"Probably until tonight, I'm not in any rush he made me go into labor I can stress him out as much as I want because he will never feel that amount of pain that I did."

"Wow, motherhood is really kicking his ass at the moment."

I laughed and she did too.

Logan's POV
••••••••••• 11pm
"Y/n still won't pick up her phone."

Logan had cry for hours, he called the people was much they could do but an amber alert, he called everyone he knew but they had neither saw you or Layla recently.

I gave Layla to Dani, and told them to hide under the staircase

"Hey Logan, why are you crying." I ask sitting on the kitchen island next to him

"Your okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine just went a couple different places, long lines, traffic really just the normal, where's Layla?"

He looked everywhere but in my eyes when she started giggling in Dani arms

"I fucking knew it, Y/n what kind of revenge was that?! Made me fucking stressed out all day and I'm glad to think it's so funny little princess."

She giggled even more causing me to smile

"You have to admit I got you tho, everyone was in on it too"

"I'm gonna get you back, just wait your gonna wish you hadn't both those handcuffs."

He whispered in my ear I smirked and laughed

"Bet."