Baby-Making | 50

"Are you out of your damn mind, Harmony is a baby you will not spank her with your hand or your belt so help me god if you do I will get custody of this princess so fast."

Kyle knocked me down and struck her with his belt and I tripped him throwing Harmony little
Piano at his head.

Harmony ran to me crying and I picked her up

"Your a fucking disgusting disgrace of a father."

I grabbed my jacket and purse and headed to my car rocking Harmony in my arms

"It's okay beautiful he will never hurt you again I promise I swear."

I was wiping her tears away and kissing her cheeks. I was a social worker and Kyle had been getting complaints from everyone around him his family, friends, neighbors. And they all say he was abusing Harmony and all they ever heard was the little girls cries. So I decided to stop by and spend a day with him.

Once I walked in Harmony immediately attached to me. She would sit on my lap and just stay in my arm constantly and first time she had down was when her father had took her bunny and she was going to get it back and in the progress knocked over his liquor giving him the so called reason to strike her with a leather belt.

I called the police and my office which told me I will have custody of Harmony fully until her did is prosecuted.

"Hey,hey why don't we go get some toys, and candy and new blankets for your crib would that make you happy?"

"Binky?!"

I went back inside and grabbed her binky and koala bear and put her in the car seat in the back of my car being careful to not touch  the welt developing on her back.

•••••••••
Logan was tickling her as we walked through Target buying her new things.

"Harmony how do you just steal my boyfriend like that huh? little missy?"

She was kissing his cheek and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"We need a baby."

I looked at him and laughed

"Your kidding right?"

"No I'm not we should have a baby."

"Sure Lo whenever you want."

"Your not believing me now but one day your gonna wake up throwing up so just be prepared."

"Alright."

I got some bottles and more pacifiers and watched as Harmony played in Logan's hair making him smile.

Writing a part 2 later I got sleepy 😴 🥱

Love you babes ❤️😘