Modesty | 65

⚠️- slight smut that was terribly written😔 by me

You were leaned over your bed typing away at your phone wearing nothing but the tight short navy blue dress you dug up from your closet not even an hour ago.

You weren't purposely trying to tease him well you weren't trying to in the beginning at least, in all honesty you've just been feeling yourself a little too much lately.

For example you had came downstairs minutes ago just to bug him which did for a while until he glimpsed over at Jake who had his eyes glued to the lower half of your body which was covered in nothing but you work out shorts.

"Go change."

He whispered into your ear

"but why-"

"because I told you so, now go."

"But I thou-"

"go change. I have a meeting to go to and your not gonna be walking around like that while I'm gone."

"And what If I do?"

He smiled at me kissing my cheek

"remembef what I said about being a brat."

Your eyes widen.

"ill go change."

"Good girl."

So here you were texting your best friend while leaned across of your bed your ass on full display accidentally of course.

You hear your door open and think nothing of it most likely just Logan coming to say that he was leaving.

"Hey-"

You let out an moan as the stinging sensation lingered through your body.

"oww Logan that hurt, what was even the reason?"

"Oh shut up you liked it, if you didn't you wouldn't have moaned as your first reflex and Y/n when I say go change I meant something modest."

"This is modest."

"Yeah alright, if you plan on leaving put on some sweatpants or something okay? I love you."

"I love you too."

You two kissed and you tried to make it last longer but he gently pushed you back.

"I gotta go."

You pouted and he kissed your forehead

"When I get back we can do whatever you want okay?"

"No I want it now."

You pushed him down on the bed and locked the door.

"Y/n I can't I have important-"

You cupped your hand over his mouth and straddled him.

" Does it look like I give a fuck Logan, Jeff can wait."

He flipped you over holding your hands above your head

"You know what fuck it. I think a little brat deserves a punishment trying to dom her daddy huh?"

You nod your head making him smile.

"Strip."

••••••••

"Daddy please."

"you can beg all you wanna princess you know brats don't deserve to cum."

The knot in your stomach was only growing larger as he stopped thrusting and just left the vibrator on your clit.

"please? I'll be good I promise."

"Yeah? You gonna be daddy's good little girl huh?"

You nod your fingernails digging deeper into his back.

"cum beautiful."

And you did making your body pulsate and tremble in his embrace.

"So fucking perfect."

He kissed your forehead and you focused on catching your breath. When he grabbed his phone laughing.

"We need our own place huh?"

"What are you-"

You stopped as you heard your own moans come from his phone making your cheeks heat up