Episode 1: (Pivotal)

Lloyd leaned to his side, placing his weight against the ice. He felt dizzy at the sudden revelation.

"It was you...."He whispered, his head staring at the floor in disbelief.

Zane smiled. "Yes, it was me." He sighed. "I hold this realm in the palm of my hands." He grinned.

"How could you?" He screamed, glaring his emerald eyes into an icy blue. "Do you know how many people have suffered? So many have frozen to death -- starvation is common, the people can hardly stay warm, and you let them suffer? This--this-it isn't you. You're not Zane, you can't be. Zane would never do something like this." Lloyd muttered.

Zane reflected his eyes in Lloyd's face, and gave off a smirk. "Hide in your delusions, but the truth is staring at you. Oh Lloyd. You always hoped for the best, didn't you? Hoping and praying that the truth isn't real. But it is, and the truth enjoyed the agonzing screams of children."

Lloyd looked at him, eyes shocked at his statement. "How could you say such a thing? What happened to our Zane, to the Zane who vowed to protect those who cannot protect themselves?"

Zane rolled his eyes. "He died. A nuisance, if you ask me. He pathetically attempted to save all, and look where it got him. In my opinion, my banishment opened my eyes. " His eyes glowed a cold white, the scroll emitting light along with it. Lloyd glanced at the sudden change.

"The scroll....."

"Ah, so you've noticed? This is indeed the scroll of spinjitzu. It's been a major help to my plans, really." Zane said with a satisfied sigh.

"Zane, how long have you been holding the scroll?" Zane just stared at him.

"Well, I at least owe you an answer. Around fifty years, I suppose. I lost count after I reached thirty, around the same time I lost hope in you all."

"Zane, the scroll, it's corrupting you. Let it go, please Zane." Lloyd pleaded.

He smiled at Lloyd's face. "You dont understand, do you? I lost the ability to feel empathy, or any human emotions. If someone were to suffer in front of me, I wouldn't batt an eye."

"Then what about P.I.X.A.L.?"

"She could go recycle herself already." He said, rolling his eyes. "She's such a clingy android, and would serve a better purpose as my laptop or something."

Lloyd looked in shock at his statement. Zane, tired at his hopeless antics, finally put an end to their meeting. "I was hoping to convince you to my side, but it seems your morals blind you to the truth. A pity. Send him to the dungeons!" Two guards appeared, and began dragging him out.

"Zane, stop! You can't do this! I'm your friend. We're your friends!" Lloyd cried out.

Lloyd watched as Zane sat back on his throne, giving a mad smile.