Episode 2: (Revelations)

It was a clear, sunny sky. The autumn leaves flew before Wu as P.I.X.A.L. poured him a cup of tea.

"Any luck on finding ways to retrieve the ninja?" He asked, slurping the tea between his words.

P.I.X.A.L. shook her head. "The traveler's tea remains too weak. Even with the amount we have, it's not enough."

Wu sighed, upset at his failure. He blamed himself for their demise; in fact, he regretted withholding the truth from then. His actions caused his family to become stranded in a realm with the chances of escape slim to none. But this was not the time for regret -- it would be after the ninja had returned.

"I hate to say it, but perhaps the best course of action would be to ask Aspheera about the manner. She was, after all, the one who banished Zane in the first place." P.I.X.A.L. suggested.

"Perhaps. But both you and I know she would not be willing to cooperate." Wu pointed out.

"Still, what other choice do we have? If we use up the rest of the traveler's tea, it could summon us who knows what?"

Wu nodded. "I suppose it's time for us to visit the prison ward." Wu began making his way with P.I.X.A.L. towards the secret cave under their headquarters.

"I suggest we take this new model I made." P.I.X.A.L. said, pulling a cloth off a new car. The car resembled Cole's own in season one. Wu sat in the back, and P.I.X.A.L., the front.

Systems, check. Engines, igniting. All parts of the vehicle are ready.

P.I.X.A.L. then clicked a button, opening the garage door.

"P.I.X.A.L., the driveway!" Wu shouted over intercom.

"Don't worry, Master Wu, this vehicle is programmed to shift into a gliding mode. We should be safe." She replied.

Erasing his panic, Wu grasped the sides as P.I.X.A.L. launched forwards. The vehicle first fell in the way a vehicle would when driving off a cliff, but soon began to glide. Wu eased in his seats, comforted with the rate they were approaching the ground.

Notice: Estimated time to arrival: 15 minutes. Introduction into weaponry: 15 minutes. Permission to begin Y/N?

By clicking yes, it would give Wu details on the core components of the vehicle, as well as its systems. Wu studied the use of each weapon, and before he knew it, had arrived at the prison.

"So good to see you Master Wu. The prisoners have been rowdy lately, with the rumors going around of the ninja's disappearance." The head prison guard greeted.

"Unfortunately, those rumors are true. However, we come here to see if we can bring them back. Do you mind if we have a conversation with Aspheera?" Wu replied.

The prison guard shook his head. "I'd be glad to be of some help. Having the ninja around keeps the mood a lot calmer, and I'd prefer it over this ready-to-break-out attitude. Just the other day, some prisoners attempted to escape, but that Samarui X stopped them just in time. Right this way please." He motioned to the scanning detectors.

Following along, the duo went through facial recognition, finger prints, and voice checks.

"Isn't this a bit excessive?" P.I.X.A.L. inquired.

"True, but the person we are going to see has been worshipped the most here. I bid you good luck." He whispered at the end, and ushered two guards to watch the perimeter as he scampered off.

Wu and P.I.X.A.L. entered the room. Nothing had changed, except for more items placed within the holding cell. Aspheera seemed to be preoccupied with an activity, as she had not recognized their presence.

The two stopped walking, as they had just reached the barrier between the prison. Wu cleared his throat in an attempt to gain her attention.

The snake still remained preoccupied. The two gave each other an odd look, then Wu knocked on the glass.

Finally, the snake noticed the two, turning around to face them. She had earplugs within her ears, and seemed to be listening to a pod cast. Aspheera cast a sneer on her face.

"Well, well, well, look who appeared. The one who betrayed me so long ago!" She snarled, baring her fangs out.

Taken aback by her sudden announcement, P.I.X.A.L. took a step back, while Wu remained calm and stoic.

Wu kept a neutral look on his face as the snake continued. "Here to finish the fight? I wouldn't expect more than that of a coward!"

Wu allowed her to keep her relentless attacks -- Aspheera cursing out his name. Then, the room became quiet. So quiet, in fact, the guards outside began to worry the two had been captured, and took a quick look inside.

"You know, this is pointless." She whispered. "Its already been so long. The world has changed - has grown into a flourishing country joined by my race and yours. The people here have no knowledge of this - I learned that from my fellow inmates. Ironically, by teaching them about my revenge, they taught my heart to enjoy this place." She looked up at the ceiling.

"I know why you're here. You've come for your friend, haven't you?" Aspheera asked. Wu nodded.

"Go to the valley where ice and fire clash on the mountaintops. In between these mountains, a tree resides, known as Traveler's Tree. It should be what you are looking for. The coordinates are here." Aspheera searched a up a map of ninjago, and screenshotted it and circled a location. P.I.X.A.L., seeing the snake unable to send her the coordinates, took a picture of it.

"Thank you." P.I.X.A.L. said, bowing her head before her.

The snake's eyes softened. "No, thank you." She said. Coiling her head around, she stared straight into the eyes of the peeping guards. "If any of the prisoners hear this, I'll break your kneecaps." The guards nodded in fear, and returned to their station.

Wu smiled. His hope for his comrades' return had blossomed. And it was not only for the ninja.