Episode 15: (Let the party begin!)

Lloyd trudged through the snow, but came at the group as fast as possible.

"Lloyd!" Kai ran towards him, catching the ninja in his arms. Jay ran over to him, as well as Cole and Nya.

"Kai! Jay! Cole! Nya! And, Wu and P.I.X.A.L.? What are you guys doing here?" Lloyd asked.

"Looking for you obviously! Akita told us you got captured by the ice emperor." Jay said.

Lloyd's eyes darkened. "Akita? She's the one who sold me out to the ice emperor!" He cried out. Akita backed up in shock.

"What are you talking about? I never sold you out! You got captured by the ice emperor."
She responded.

"Deceiver! You listened to my stories, and took me to the emperor just to sell me!  She even promised she would take you guys to him so she would earn more money!" Lloyd yelled.

"Akita, is this true?" Jay cried out, Kai behind him. Nya and P.I.X.A.L. looked at her with murderous eyes, and Cole blocked her from Wu.

"I would never do this! Why are you doing this Lloyd? I never hurt you!" Akita looked at him with betrayed eyes.

"You traitor! You're a traitor to this realm! To the people! To everyone!" Lloyd shouted at her. Wu stared at Lloyd. Lloyd's accusations at first made sense, but Lloyd spoke as if he had lived here for a long time.

"Leave me alone! I regret it all! I regret listening to your stories, or traveling with you!" Akita shouted. Lloyd's eyes widened, and Wu noted his surprise.

Taking his bamboo stick, Wu jumped over the ninja and hit Lloyd, who held the stick. Lloyd stared at him and grinned.

"Who are you?" Wu asked, backing off. The ninja looked shocked at Wu's attack, but were even more shocked when Lloyd gave off a cruel laugh.

"I think you already know sensei." Lloyd taunted at the end, his eyes flashing a hard blue light.

Akita and Kai gasped, and the others turned to look at them.

"Its the same look from the ice samurai." Kai said.

Akita watched Lloyd with a hard expression on her face. "That is no longer Lloyd. That's the ice emperor." She said, pulling out her knife.

"But we can't fight our friend." P.I.X.A.L. pointed out.

"That makes my job even more convenient. See, I planned to kill you with my full force, but if you stop fighting me, then I guess that makes it easier for me to kill you." Lloyd said, summoning green orbs of energy.

"Who would do such a thing to Lloyd?" Akita asked.

"More like, who would do such a thing to me?" Another figure came from behind him, and the group turned to face Kataru, who held the same taunting spirit.

"Brother?" Akita whispered.

"I'm glad I held on to such a useless formling. I'll have to give credit to Vex." Kataru said, Lloyd still in position.

"What have you done to him?" Akita screamed out. Kataru smirked.

"Why, I made him better. Isn't it great? These two have orders to kill you. Failure to do so results in their deaths by my hand. Isn't that amazing?" Kataru howled in laughter, while the group stared at him in surprise.

"You mean, if they don't kill us, they'll die?" Kai whispered.

"Of course. Even better, they get to use their powers to the fullest; but if they use it for too long, then they die. Oh well. But to make things even better, I brought some more friends." Kataru waved to an army coming over the mountain.

"Shall we begin the festivities?" Kataru finished, the ninja in position.