Episode 24: (Final Part 4)

"I'm sick and tired of this." Zane said to his opponents with cold hard eyes. He strolled on towards them, and the group backed off. Wu held out his own bamboo stick.

Zane stopped, and the group watched as snow began to fall. Zane caught a snow flake, and chuckled. He flickered it off.

"Do you mind if you would stand still and just die?" He asked. The others stared at him in shock.

Zane sighed. "I suppose you wouldn't. It's fine." He said. Zane stretched his arm out left, and an army of winter soldiers appeared. The ninja got into fighting positions.

"I guess I'll just have to beat the fight out of you all." He smiled. A huge roar rang out over the mountains, and Akita gasped. The ice dragon flew overhead, but this time, had corrupted ice covering it.

Jay gulped. "That is one scary dragon." He commented. "Sensei Wu, can you, I don't know,  summon your dragon too?" Wu glared at Jay, and Jay shut up.

Zane pointed his staff at the ninja, and sent his entire forces at them. Akita and Lloyd ran off to face the army, while Jay and Cole threw their elements at the dragon. Zane and Wu faced one another, alone.

"I guess we finally have the chance to fight one another. Without disturbances." Zane said. Wu nodded, and held his staff firm. Zane watched his movements carefully.

"You know you're no match for me." Zane said. The two started walking in a circle.

"On the contrary. I think it's fitting for the master to teach the pupil." Wu retorted. Zane snorted.

"Master? More like a weak, pathetic old man who sits behind others to satisfy himself." Zane lunged at Wu, who blocked him with his staff. Zane smirked, and froze the staff, and Wu dodged and rolled to the side.

Zane watched him. "Admit it. You only use us to pay for your past mistakes." He said aloud.

"Both you and I know that I did not train you for that reason." Wu shouted. Zane rolled his eyes.

"What a shame. I had hoped it would've been easy to break you, just like Lloyd." Zane added. He blasted ice at Wu, who dodged.

"What do you mean like Lloyd?" Wu asked. Zane smiled.

"I don't know. Maybe Lloyd suffered unimaginable horrors under my control. Perhaps he was exposed to his worst fears? Perhaps he is another one of my puppets." Zane said. Wu shook his head.

"I will not fall for these mind games Zane!" Wu roared. He ran up to attack him, but Zane glanced at him, and he dodged. Where he had stood, a glacier of ice stood up from the ground.

"The moment I see you all fall from exhaustion, you know it will be the end." Zane said, pointing the staff at him. "Forget about me destroying you. I know I already can. I just want you to die." Zane said with zero sympathy. The staff flashed blue, and Wu moved to dodge, but Zane moved the scroll up towards the sky. The scroll shot a blue lazer into the atmosphere, and Wu stared at it.

"What did you do?" Wu asked. Zane watched him.

"I decided it was time to get serious." He replied. The atmosphere responded by sending down waves of icebergs, which struck the floor. Zane summoned his dragon towards him, and leapt on it. He then took to the skies and hurled glacier after glacier upon him.

"We need a way to get up there." Lloyd said. Cole, Jay and Akita stood next to him.

"He'll have to come down from there at some point to attack us." Lloyd responded. Wu shook his head.

"He'll send wave after wave of his soldiers against us. He's waiting to exhaust us until he can win." Wu said.

"But, won't using your element that much cause him to become tired?" Jay said.