Chapter Eight

The guys were having band practice at our house so I was sitting on the couch listening to them play.

"You guys should write a song about me," I said after they finished playing a song.

"Maybe we already have," Luke said and winked at me.

"Well I fucking hope we haven't," Michael said cringing.

"You'll just have to date one of us first," Calum joked.

"That's my baby sister you're talking about," Michael said pointing at him.

"I'm sixteen," I said defensively "Also I'm legally old enough to have sex so stop calling me a baby it's weird."

"Why did you have to remind me of that? I did not need to know that," he said pulling a disgusted face.

"I'm getting a drink, do you guys want anything?" I asked getting up. They all told me what drink they wanted and I walked into the kitchen.

I was pouring my drink when I felt someone come up behind me and start tickling me. I dropped the bottle of coke while laughing and it went everywhere. I turned around the see Luke.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"It's okay," I said and turned back around to get paper towels "Just help me clean up," I handed him some of the paper towels.

We both got down on the floor to clean up the mess. While cleaning up the mess we accidentally hit our heads.

"Fuck, sorry," I said looking up at him while I holding my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked me smiling.

"Yeah," I said taking my hand off my forehead "Is your he-"

I was cut off by him kissing me. For a few seconds I was too surprised to do anything but then I started kissing him back. I definitely didn't expect our first proper kiss to be on the floor while cleaning up coke.

"Hurry up!" Michael yelled from the sitting room.

We pulled apart and just stared at each other not saying anything.

"We should probably get them drinks now," I said blushing.
_______________
author's note
Michael is cockblocking like usual. Sorry this chapter is really short. Also I might rewrite the kiss part or add more to it later.
♡ Don't forget to vote ♡