Chapter Nine

By midnight Calum and Ashton had left and I was bored. I went downstairs to watch TV, I walked into the sitting room and saw Luke in there by himself.

"Where's Michael?" I asked and sat down beside him on the couch.

"He's asleep," Luke said looking at me.

"I'm bored, let's do something."

"Like what?"

"We should go to the playground."

"It's like midnight," Luke said checking his phone.

"Come on let's go," I got up and started trying to pull Luke up off the couch "Why are you so heavy?"

"Are you calling me fat?" Luke said pretending to be offended.

"Just get up, it's only a five minute walk."

"I could just drive us," Luke said and finally got up.

"Exactly so let's go."

When we reached the playground I went straight towards the swings and Luke followed behind me. I sat down and started swinging. Luke sat down on the swing beside me.

"Are we going to talk about the kiss?" Luke asked running a hand through his hair.

"If you want to," I stopped swinging and looked over at him.

"You know you can't just kiss me twice and expect not to talk about it."

"Technically you kissed me the second time but I know."

"Why did you kiss me?" He asked me avoiding looking me in the eye.

"Please, I need to know it wasn't just because you were drunk."

"Luke of course it wasn't because I was drunk, I mean I probably wouldn't have kiss you first if I was sober but it wasn't why I kissed you. I like you," this time I was the one to avoid eye contact.

"Oh thank fuck," he said letting out a sigh of relief making me let out a quiet laugh "You have no idea how long I've liked you."

"Really?" I asked, I never expected him to feel the same way.

"I've like you for years but I thought nothing could ever happen because you're Michael's sister."

Shit, Michael.

"He can't find about this, about us," I said.

"I know."

"But I mean, what Michael doesn't know won't hurt him," I said looking over at Luke.

"You want to go behind his back?" He asked looking unsure.

"I mean obviously not forever but until we decide what 'this' is and figure out how to tell him."

"Okay." He said with a smile forming on his face.

I got up off my swing "Stand up," I said to Luke.

"Why?" He asked standing up.

"So I can do this," I said and gave him a short kiss. I pulled away and smiled at him.

I felt his lips on mine again, I put my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips. I felt him lick my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to allow more access.

Eventually we both pulled away breathless and smiling like idiots at each other.

"We should probably go back home now," I said checking the time, it was almost one in the morning.

_______________
author's note
They're not officially dating yet cause I felt like it was too early but they'll be boyfriend and girlfriend soon.
♡ Don't forget to vote ♡