Chapter Seventeen

Megan: my body is torturing me

Me: same :(

Megan: your time of the month too?

Me: yup

Me: sleepover?

Megan: yessss

Megan: your house?

Me: obviously

Megan: can't come over until 6

Me: see you in three hours then

I put my phone in the pocket of my hoodie and got out of my bed. I got my hot water bottle and went down to the kitchen to fill it up. After I filled it up with hot water I immediately placed it on my stomach.

"Hey," Michael said walking into the kitchen.

"Don't talk to me," I groaned.

"Why? Oh," he said noticing the hot water bottle.

"My body hates me."

"Good luck with that," he said and I glared at him "The guys are coming over today for band practice."

"When?" I asked as the front door opened.

"Now."

"I don't have the effort to walk back upstairs so I guess I'll be watching you practice," I said clutching my stomach.

I lied face first down on the couch with the hot water bottle under my stomach as they started getting out their instruments.

"Is she okay?" Ashton asked pointing a drumstick at me.

"I feel like I'm getting stabbed," I groaned.

"She's being dramatic," Michael said.

"How about you bleed for like five days straight and tell me it doesn't hurt," I held my middle finger up to him.

"Sorry," he said holding his hands up in surrender.

"What song are we starting with?" Calum asked plugging his bass into an amp.

"She looks so perfect," Luke said and they started playing.

When they were finished with band practice I started clapping and cheering.

"Woohoo oh my god have my babies," I joked "Except Michael cause this is Australia not Alabama."

Michael, Calum and Ashton went into the kitchen, leaving me and Luke alone. Luke knelt down beside me and moved my hair out of my face.

"Hi," I said giving him a smile.

"You okay?"

"My body is punishing me," I said pouting "You know it's part of your boyfriend duties to buy me sweets and chocolate when I'm on my period."

"Is it?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"I'll bring you sweets and chocolate tomorrow then," he kissed the top of my head and stood up, a few seconds later Michael, Calum and Ashton walked back in.

"Oh Michael, Megan is coming over and staying the night," I said remembering.

"Great she can deal with you," Michael said.

"Yeah except she's on her period too," I said laughing.

"Kill me now," Michael groaned.

"You just have to give them food and it'll be fine," Ashton said making us all laugh.

"I've to go, I have work," Luke said putting his guitar back in its case. After a series of byes he left the sitting room and went out into the hall.

"I'm gonna go upstairs," I said standing up and walking out into the hall, closing the door behind me.

"Luke," I said as he was opening the front door.

"Yeah?" he asked turning around and I gave him a quick kiss

"Bye."

"Bye," he said before leaving.

By six o'clock Ashton and Calum had left. The doorbell rang and I went out to the hall to open the door.

"I brought chocolate and my copy of The Notebook," Megan said holding up chocolate in one hand and the DVD in the other.

"I love you," I said pulling her in for a hug.

We made popcorn and went up to my bedroom. I put the DVD into my laptop and we got into my bed.

"Do you have tissues? I already know I'm going to cry,"  Megan said as the movie started.

"On my nightstand," I said eating a handful of popcorn.

"You know if a guy was threatening to kill himself unless I went on a date with him, I definitely would have let him fall if he was that stupid and crazy," Megan said while her mouth was full of chocolate.

"Same, if Lu-if a guy did that to me I'd call the police not go on a date with him."

"Yeah, Ryan Gosling is pretty hot though" Megan said looking back at the movie.

"Does hotness out-way craziness?"

"If it's Ryan Gosling then maybe."

"Too bad he has a wife," I said eating more popcorn.

"I could change that."

"No you couldn't."

"No I couldn't," she said shaking her head.

When the movie was over Megan was still crying and wiping away her tears.

"Now I want a boyfriend, do you know any guys that will date me?"

"Megan we know the same guys and there are plenty of guys who will date you, you just reject them all."

"I wasn't attracted to any of them," Megan said shrugging.

"The hottest guy in our school asked you out and you rejected him."

"In my defense his personality was shit. I did hook up with him though...but what I'm saying is all the guys were either hot with a bad personality or no personality or they just weren't attractive to me."

"You know what your problem is?"

"What?"

"You're. Too. Picky," I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Maybe a little bit," Megan said throwing the pillow back.

"You'll find a guy eventually."

"You too, I should set you up with someone!" Megan said getting excited.

"I don't want a relationship right now," I lied.

"Sure you do, I could even try to set you up with Luke!"

"You really don't need to do that," I said, at least that wasn't a lie.

"I bet I can get you two together by the end of next month."

"You should put this much effort into your own love life."

"Shhh don't worry, let me handle it," Megan said putting her finger over my lips to stop me talking.

"I'm going to go to sleep, I'm so tired" I said letting out a yawn.

"Same, I call little spoon."

_______________
author's note
The story has 1,000 reads holy shit
♡ Don't forget to vote ♡