Chapter Thirty Three

When I got home from school I put my schoolbag down on the floor, went into the sitting room and sat down on the couch. I took out my phone and saw I had two texts. One from Michael and one from Luke. I typed in my pass-code and went into Michael's text first.

Michael: Can you come over to my apartment later today? I want to talk to you and Luke.

A smile grew on my face as I read the text. Michael was finally reaching out to me. It had been almost two weeks since I last saw him, when he came over to the house. Before replying to Michael I looked at Luke's text.

Luke: Did Michael text you about wanting to talk?

Me: Yeah. I just saw his text.

Luke: Want me to drive you there?

Me: No I think I'll just walk all the way to his apartment.

Luke: Shut up. I'll be at yours at five.

Me: Okay x

Luke: See you then x

I went back into my texts with Michael and sent him back a text saying that I'll be there around five. I looked through my social medias for a half an hour before making myself something to eat and then got changed out of my uniform.

At around five o'clock I got a text from Luke saying he was outside. I walked out the front door, locking it behind me and got into Luke's car.

"I know this probably means Michael has forgiven us but I'm still nervous about this," I said putting on my seat-belt.

"Everything will be fine," Luke said putting his hand on my leg reassuringly.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know why I'm nervous," I said giving him a small smile.

Luke and I went into the apartment building and got the elevator to Michael's floor. We walked down the hall and knocked on his apartment door. A few moments later Michael opened the door and let us in. Luke and I sat down on the couch and Michael sat down on a chair that he must have gotten sometime after we helped him move in.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry," Michael sighed scratching the back of his neck "I shouldn't have reacted so badly about you guys dating and I shouldn't have let it come between us. I know it probably shouldn't have taken me so long to forgive you."

"It's okay, we understand why you acted like you did," Luke said and I nodded in agreement.

"It's not okay though, looking back I wish I could take back those two months that I wasted being mad at you. I shouldn't have acted like I did."

"And we shouldn't have hid that we were dating from you, we all fucked up and we all need to move on. There's no point obsessing over what we should have done," I said smiling at Michael.

"I'm sorry," Michael said to me.

"You don't need to apologise twice," I said.

"Oh no that was an apology for leaving you completely alone with our parents for two months," Michael said making me laugh.

"It did kind of suck for the like total of three weeks that they were actually home," I said. When mam and dad were home I spent most of the time in my bedroom facetiming Luke and Megan or I would just stay at Megan's house or Luke's apartment. I didn't want to deal with them and their bullshit.

"Are they on another business trip?" Michael asked rolling his eyes.

"No they've decided to go on a month long vacation," I said sighing.

"Of course they have."

"Are you ready to come back to band practise now?" Luke asked Michael with a raised brow.

"Yes," Michael replied almost instantly making me laugh "I've missed practising with you guys."

"Where are you going to practise now?" I asked remembering that they can't practise at my parent's house.

"Didn't think of that," Luke said coming to the same realisation.

"Haven't you been practising without me?" Michael asked.

"Not properly together, mostly just by ourselves," Luke shrugged.

"We could just practise at Ashton's place. At least then he won't need to be bringing his drums to one of our apartments," Michael suggested.

"That could work."

"Oh, I almost forgot," Michael said as a smirk formed on his face.

"What?" I asked concerned and slightly worried.

"Since our dad isn't going to do it, I have to have a talk with Luke about dating my sister."

"Please don't," I said as my eyes widened.

"If you hurt her in any way shake or form, I will kill you. I don't care that you're my best friend, I will kill you. And if you get her pregna-"

"I think you can stop now," I said sinking into the couch.

"I'm not going to get her pregnant," Luke said, his face was a bright shade of pink.

"You better not, you two better not even be having sex."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I said and Michael started fake gagging.

"Oh god, please tell me my best friend did not take my sisters virginity."

"First, can we stop talking about me and Luke's sex life and second, Luke didn't take my virginity."

"If he didn't then who did?" Michael asked before realising "You didn't. You were like fourteen!"

"Can stop talking about my sex life?" I asked, wanting to die.

"I don't know how I can live knowing this information," Michael said.

"Is everything okay between all of us now?" Luke asked wanting to change the subject.

"Yeah," Michael said nodding "Now both of you, give me a hug," he got up and pulled Luke and I into a hug.

_______________
author's note
I finally updated! I got a new laptop today. I would have updated earlier but I was downloading the sims 4 and it took like 8 hours in total to download the game and two expansion packs because my WiFi is so bad. Also if this chapter is bad, I did write it at 3am and haven't written anything in a while. Ireland is now properly in lockdown for two weeks, we can't go more than 2km from our houses, I didn't leave my house anyway so it doesn't really effect me.
♡ Don't forget to vote ♡