Chapter Fifteen

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings. I wasn't on the couch anymore but instead in Luke's bed. Luke was beside me, still asleep with his arm draped over my waist. I slowly mover Luke's arm off me and sat up. Carefully I got out of the bed and went into the sitting room to find my phone. I found it on the coffee table and picked it up, checking the time. It was almost one in the afternoon. Seconds later my phone lit up, I had a new text.

Michael: When are you coming home? I have to leave at 2

Me: I'll be back before 2

Michael: Ok

We only had one key to share between us, Michael is usually has it, so if he's not there I'd be locked out. We had been meaning to get a new key made but neither of us ended up doing it and then we just forgot about it.

I got my shoes from beside the couch and sat down to put them on. As I was tying the laces there was a knock on the door. A few seconds later Luke walked out of the bedroom.

"You expecting someone?" I asked and finished tying my shoelace.

"I don't- fuck," he said as his eyes widened.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It's Ashton," Luke said and there was another knock on the door.

"I'll wait in your bedroom," I said getting up off the couch and went into his bedroom, closing the door behind me.

*Luke's POV*

"Hey," I said when I opened the door.

"What took you so long?" Ashton asked walking into my apartment.

"I was sleeping," I said running my hand through my messy hair.

"I thought we were meant to be writing lyrics today," he said.

"Can we do it tomorrow?" I asked "I'm just really tired," I added, trying to get him to leave without being suspicious.

"You sure that's why?" he asked me, looking around my apartment.

"Yes," I said, my mind flashing to Thea.

"Who's purse is that then?" he asked looking at my coffee table, where Thea's purse was currently.

"Mine," I said but it came out more like a question.

"Do you have a girl in your bedroom right now?" he asked with a smirk growing on his face.

"No," I quickly said.

"You totally hooked up with a girl last night."

"Are we going to write songs?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Tell me her name at least."

"There's no girl and you can go if you don't want to write lyrics."

"I'm going to go so you can go back to your mystery girl because I'm a good friend," he said walking towards the door.

"There's no girl," I said again.

"Yeah and I'm a virgin," he said walking out of my apartment.

"Goodbye," I said closing the door.

"Sorry," Thea said coming out of my bedroom and picking up her purse.

*Thea's POV*

"It's okay, if he brings it up again I'll just say it a random girl I met in a bar or something," Luke said leaning down and kissing me.

"We'll need to be more careful if we don't want people to find out," I wrapped my arms around Luke and resting my head on his chest.

"I know," he said placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I should get going," I sighed, pulling away.

"You want me to drive you home?" he asked.

"That would be amazing," I said smiling.

"Let me just changed first," he said walking towards his bedroom.

"Can I watch?" I joked and let out a laugh.

"If you want to," he shrugged turning around and taking his shirt off and winking at me.

If I could have seen myself, I imagine my face would have been bright red.
_______________
author's note
Sorry there was no update yesterday, I was really busy and didn't have time to write a new chapter
♡ Don't forget to vote ♡